Chapter 42

Previously on Friend to Foe....

🌺Narrator🌺 POV

"Babe wait, wait wait...." Lily moan and begged him to slow down, Miguel was all the way in her cervix.

"Move your fucking hand before I tie them up, since you should've move on to another man huh?!" he interrogate pounding into her.

For an hour straight he was feasting on her flesh, one orgasm to the next. Her pussy was swollen like a puffer fish from all the nibbling, sucking and pulling pierced nub with his lips coated with her juices.

Now Lily was on her back with a pillow under her butt, feeling every protruding veins, the subtle curve of his wood and his full length and girth stretching her out but never the less she was in ecstasy.

"Daddy...oh my ahhh!" squealing from the sweet sensation, every time was the best sex but this one was different to her, a mixture of aggressiveness and with sensual love making.

From the minute he step foot in the room seeing her on her knees made his own weak. No makeup but her skin still glowed, the collar around her neck and the raunchy lingerie caused his breath to hitch.

"She was actually listening to me" he thought earlier on, not that Lily don't listen but to initiate it was surprising. This was one of his sexual fantasies to bring to reality with her but he wasn't sure if Lily was willing to try it but here they were.

Miguel slowed down his pace knowing dam well she was about to cum yet again but he wanted to hear her beg. He placed his left hand on her fupa just an inch away from her pearl pressing down applying a little pressure, pulling back the sensitive skin around her clit giving her immense pleasure.

"You're so fucking evil" knowing what he was doing, Lily was in agony.

He slowly pulled out watching his inches coated admiring how they perfectly fit together. "Oh! yessss...." she sang when he continuously slap his dick against her slit.

She went wild throwing her head back and pinching and pulling her pierced nipples, "you like that sweet p....you like that huh?" passing his head up and down slowly entering her again.

"Shittttt baby stop..." Miguel hissed at her ridged tight walls tightening around his bulbous head, "daddy please....I can't take it any more feed my hungry pussy" rotating her hips, whining matching his thrust.

It was his time be on edge with her nasty words and muscle contraction pushing him to explode.

"Mama I said to stop doing that" that came out like a breath, low and raspy, felt like his soul leaving his body.

"I can't you're feeling so goooood..." she dragged on her words as body jerks sqirting out her liquids, and Miguel was two seconds behind.

"That's it baby let it out" slowly stroking her letting his seed put into her, "give me all of it sweet p....yes".

Hunching over her stomach pecking her softly on her lips and jawline while going in and out of her extremely slow, making sure to get every drop out of her.

After a couple of hour making love will tired you out especially after what these two have done, Lily couldn't move so being the man Miguel is he went to get a wash cloth and warm water to clean her up after he finished cleaning himself.

Walking out the bathroom with just his towel on Miguel realized his woman is already knocked out.