Chap 37 group thingz

🌺Narrator🌺 POV

"Migue.....lah, I don't want to go anywhere! I don't feel like being around nobody" Lily whined and fuss for the pass hour since he told her get dressed, the whole group is going to dinner and of course she didn't agree.

"Sweet p stop being childish, you already let Trish know how you feel and besides I already let her know not to push up on you, so I don't want to hear no excuses" he walked out her room already dressed looking dapper as usual.

He realized she became more of a introvert since she got pregnant, not only the fact that everybody decided to uninvitedly  "surprise" them but she resides in her room eating fruits and snacks all day until she wants to cook.

He respected her space and privacy but tonight he wanted her to get some much needed fresh air.

For the past week Miguel has been staying at her house, he observed her every move, what she eats, if she's taking her vitamins and checking on her pressure and sugar levels, he was pleased that even her swollen feet decrease back to its normal size.

After Lily got dressed admiring herself in the mirror every chance she passed by.

Her belly was growing rapidly and her breast was fulling out some more so when she decided on the black leather dress, it smoothen out her figure perfectly and fit her bust like she wanted. Grabbing up her mini handbag putting her keys, loose change for emergency and a few snacks in case the baby makes her hungry, slipping on her red sandals with diamonds on the edges to complete the look.

While Lily was walking down the steps only then she realized everyone was waiting on her in the living having drinks, she stared feeling bad that she had them waiting for God knows how long so she sincerely apologized, "sorry to have y'all waiting...

While Lily was walking down the steps only then she realized everyone was waiting on her in the living having drinks, she stared feeling bad that she had them waiting for God knows how long so she sincerely apologized, "sorry to have y'all waiting, hopefully I didn't take too long" guilty, knowing dam well she was having a hour long tantrum before she throw some clothes on.

Everybody's eyes were glued on her she was glowing, Miguel didn't blink not once as his eyes rake her body feeling himself getting harder by the second.

"If only I could get lucky tonight" he thought, the room was silent making Lily feel a little awkward. She could see Trish lips was puckering to say something but Kelsey surprised Lily with her intense stare and biting of her lips.

Being the observant man that he is Miguel saw how Lily was reacting and followed her eyes, he knew Kelsey is bisexual but not towards his woman so he shut that shit down immediately.

"Show is over let's go before we get there late" he give her a side eye as they trailed outside not giving a fuck if David noticed or not. However kelsey did, hiding her embarrassment behind the purse in her hand.

 However kelsey did, hiding her embarrassment behind the purse in her hand