𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , dreamcatchers

Start from the beginning

Stiles insisted that he wanted to know, looking between his father and girlfriend, hoping that at least one of them would cave as they remained with grins of their own on their faces. He asked for Scott to figure it out, sure that if he couldn't get it out of Kinsey, he would be able to, the two of them had been closer than ever lately, arguably, she had been spending more time with him than her, it appeared Scott made a better study buddy than he did. At least they'd told him that study sessions were what brought Kinsey to the McCall house so often, not the search for a new dream so they could all spend a future with one another.

As Kinsey ran through what she had told the man again, fixing up the parts of his appearance he and his son had failed to notice, someone yelled his name from outside of the office, startling all of them as they turned to look out of the window. A teenage boy was being held back by Parrish and Deputy Clark as he threatened to kill the man with two supernaturals and Stiles stood right behind him, all three sharing the same confused, slightly humored expression.

The Sheriff wasn't surprised by the threat nor his behaviour, it was well-documented in his anger expression inventory, he brushed it off, telling his two deputies to continue escorting Donovan, a surprisingly young prisoner, out of the building. 

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window." Donovan continued as Clark and Parrish held him back a little further. "I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and ask why, remember right now." He said calmly, while he wasn't riled up by his words, someone else was, a brunette huntresses' lip began curling up in anger as she found her hand working toward a small dagger kept strapped to her leg, prepared to use his own threat against him until Scott noticed, a hand around her wrist to stop her from grabbing it. "Because this is why."

His attorney sighed with regret as the entire group stood in silence for a moment, the Angel and Alpha had their eyes narrowed at the teenager threatening the Sheriff, the smell of rage starting to fill the room as it radiated from Kinsey, she was itching to get her hands on Donovan, a person she had never met, but would already claim as someone she hated.

The silence was broken as Stiles began mocking Donovan, telling him that his performance was great, awesome even, he asked for another one, just one more performance, suggesting that he perform it again like Christopher Walken. The prisoner stared at him, his mouth every so slightly curled up into a grin, Stiles told him not to worry about it, it was fine, Donovan would have a lot of time to work on his performance when he was locked in his tiny little cell.  Where he would be stuck. Forever.

Donovan nodded, seemingly about to follow along with the two deputies but he quickly turned, rushing toward Stiles as the deputies struggled to keep him back again, as he began rushing at a humored Stiles, Kinsey was about to rush at him until an arm was stretched out across her, Noah stopping her as he ordered for them to get the boy out of the station. As he was pulled backward out of the station he kept his eyes on Stiles, looking straight past the brunette girl who Scott had pulled back, warning her to keep her calm as she looked back at him with a pair of glowing eyes, golden yellow eyes that quickly died out with his warning.

He raised a brow, silently questioning just how new that was, as far as he had known, she hadn't experienced it since that day The Chemist tried to kill them, it certainly wasn't something the girl had mentioned during their frequent hangouts. Kinsey shook her head, his sign to put it to rest, at least for the moment, her eyes moved to Stiles who still watched the door where the deputies had dragged Donovan out of, it was clear that he was the reason she didn't want to talk about it. 

Once ready to go home, leaving the Sheriff to head on his date, the three teenagers sat in Stiles' Jeep, the two supernaturals watching as he failed to get it starting, the choking engine sounded like home to them by now, the Jeep starting first time would be more shocking than the splutter they could hear now. He turned the key repeatedly, attempting to get it to turn over, ignoring all of the concerned looks being thrown his way from his best friend and girlfriend. The wolf kept a close eye on his shaking hands that wrapped around the key, frankly, both of his friends were a cause for concern, and he didn't know how to handle either of them.