He hadn't planned to tell Huo Yueze about the space button, thinking about inspecting this person later, and then deciding whether to tell it all.

  Huo Yueze couldn't help clenching the thermos cup in his hand, staring down at Cheng Zhou, his eyes heavy.

  Does this person have something on him, can he not know?

  What's more, there is no place to hide such a big thermos cup, but he didn't see the existence of this thermos cup from beginning to end, why did it suddenly appear out of thin air?

  Is it space power?

  Could it be that Cheng Zhou also came from the end of the world?

  But there was no bloody smell on the other side, nor a trace of haze on his face, and his black and white eyes were clear and clean.

  It is impossible for people in the apocalypse to have such clean eyes.

  Huo Yueze suppressed his doubts, "If you don't say it, then I won't ask, but I have to ask something else, I just want to know, will you leave here in the future?"

  He had to confirm this repeatedly, otherwise he would always panic, worried that he would not be able to keep this little idiot.

  I don't know why, since meeting this person, every time he wakes up at night, there is always a kind of lost and found joy in his heart.

  It seemed that he had lost something important at some point, but now he is back.

  This kind of mysterious and mysterious feeling was inexplicable, which made him quite puzzled.

  "No, I can only settle down here." Cheng Zhou affirmed.

  How can he make him hit the space crack every time, and that time, it can only be said to be an accident of chance.

  In the space of the interstellar era, it is probably that some parts of the space carry too much energy in a short period of time, causing local space instability, and then there will be space cracks with a probability of one in 100 billion.

  And Cheng Zhou was unlucky and tragic to be in that just right space point. All kinds of coincidences made him come here after such a long time.

  After getting Cheng Zhou's affirmative answer, Huo Yueze temporarily calmed down, unscrewed the lid of the thermos cup, raised his head and took a gulp of water.

  The water is clear and sweet, with an unexpected cool aftertaste.

  Shaking the thermos cup, you can even see some faint blue flocculent threads inside. Obviously, this water is not an ordinary thing.

  This little idiot really didn't hide it in front of him, and was completely exposed.

  Huo Yueze shook his head and laughed: "Zhouzhou, why do you dare to take out such an obviously unusual thing?"

  "I'm not stupid, only you have seen these things." Cheng Zhou glanced at him like an idiot.

  He didn't want this person to run back and forth on a hot day, so he took out the ice blue water, and he was reluctant to give this kind of water to others.

  After all, in the space button, the stock of this kind of water is not much, drink a little less, and it will be completely gone.

  "Zhouzhou, you trust people too easily. We've only known each other for a day, so you're not afraid that I approach you with bad intentions?" Huo Yueze's voice was faint.

  You really have bad intentions, trying to beat him.

  Cheng Zhou whispered in his heart, stepped forward and approached him, raised his head and asked in a serious tone, "Then will you tell me these secrets?"

  Whether a person is malicious to a person can be seen in some details. Even if words and actions can deceive people, what is in the eyes is the least deceiving.

  Cheng Zhou could feel that this person had no ill will towards him, and the thought of clenching his wrist and frowning before, the feeling of being cared about and distressed, he hadn't experienced for many years.

  "I will never say it." Huo Yueze spoke in a serious tone, as if he was saying an oath that he would never break.

  Huo Yueze stared at Cheng Zhou's face, his red lips so close to him.

  Subconsciously, he turned his head to another topic to divert his attention. "It's not difficult for you to live here. As for finding a job, you won't be able to find a suitable one for a while."

  The salary is second, the key is to be relaxed and not tiring, not too hard, otherwise this little idiot will never do it, and he will have to ask his friends to inquire.

  Cheng Zhou smiled and took two steps back to rummage through the contents in the enamel basin. He said triumphantly, "I know it's hard to find a job, but I'm not in a hurry for the time being. What I have now is money and tickets."

  He is now a big man with more than two hundred dollars in his pocket, so he doesn't have to worry about running out of money in a short time.

  Huo Yueze laughed: "That's good, I'll go back and help you pay attention to job opportunities."

  Cheng Zhou nodded, picked up the feather duster and drew circles in the air, and asked curiously, "This feather duster should hurt a lot if you use it to hit someone, right?"

  Just taking advantage of this opportunity, I calculated the previous account with Huo Yueze, and warned him by the way.

  Huo Yueze groaned in his heart, and quietly took a step away from the little idiot, "It should be." Why did he suddenly have a bad premonition?

  Sure enough, in the next second, Cheng Zhou fluttered over with the feather duster, and was about to knock Huo Yueze on the waist.

  Huo Yueze, who was cleverly avoided: "Zhouzhou, this beating is really painful, you don't have to try it."

  "What I want is to make you hurt, do you think I don't know what you're thinking?" Cheng Zhou deliberately turned fierce and unceremoniously turned over the old accounts.

  "What... what are you thinking?" Huo Yueze asked, standing on the spot in an instant.

  "How old are you?" Cheng Zhou suddenly brought up another topic.

  Huo Yueze couldn't figure out his real purpose for a while, and subconsciously replied: "Nineteen."

  "Where do you rank in your family?"

  "third."

  "How many brothers do you have?"

  "One."

  "How many times have you been hard today?"

  "two……"

  Quick question and quick answer halfway through, Huo Yueze reacted immediately and stopped in time.

  However it was too late.

  In the blink of an eye, the air seemed to be extremely quiet in an instant.

  Huo Yueze, who was accidentally forced to roll over: "..."

  Originally thought he was a little idiot who didn't understand anything, how could he suddenly be so clever out of his mind?