"Shall we get going?"

The blonde boy extended his hand to Cyrus, it was crazy that he agreed to do this. Al wanted to take him outside for a ride on his motorcycle after curfew hours, though since he has Alpha sector rank work Al asked him to sneak into the school so they both could go from the back of the woods.

Still a bit shaken, Cyrus takes his hand and then Al brings it to his lips though he didn't kiss it just yet. Questioning with his amber eyes for his permission, Cyrus nods.

He lands a gentle smooch on Cyrus's left hand while smirking.
"Muah! you look great yourself, i'm glad i guessed the right size."

Ripped dark jeans and a navy turtleneck sheep's wool sweater with a his own scarf to keep him warm. Cyrus refused it, though Al kept insisting he wear layers. He just gave in since The Alpha acted like a hurt kicked puppy to him.

Al beams at Cyrus while walking away to the back of the school, The Alpha might have been all smiles however The Wolf wasn't happy. Grim growling angrily at the cursed paintings, watching them with murder in his golden iris.

The paintings all began to snicker.

He belongs to us, keep those disgusting hands away from him.

Spirits of the dead werewolf soldiers just cackled harder at Grim. but it wasn't just them, even spirits of the Rogue werewolves that got killed on school grounds joined together taughting The Wolf.

Grim made Al hold Cyrus closer to their side both possessive and protective of thier second soul mate.

Why can't these sick bastards go to hell already? they're so irritating!

----------------------------

Outside Cyrus sees what looks like a motorcycle but different, it was obviously custom made to mimic the appearance of the bike from the movie Ghost Rider. The Alpha carefully attach the helmet to his Fluffy, securing his head is safe.

Cyrus nervously said. "Ally...Is this really alright? i've never ride a motorcycle before and what if we get caught? do you actually have a drivers license to begin with?"

Al held Cyrus's shoulders giving it a reassuring squeeze. "it's gonna be okay, i wouldn't do anything to get you in trouble. We won't be gone for long and we won't get caught, if you want here is my license." Handing him the license, Cyrus couldn't help but chuckle.

Al's ID picture was definitely him, his face was red-beat, hair ruffled, thick eyebrows crinkled together and piercing amber eyes, but it's the awkward pout that caused Cyrus to feel less agitated now.

The Alpha coughed, "i was sixteen when that ID photo was taken." he takes the license back. "it was so goddamn annoying, because who takes the picture at one? it should be; one, two then three!"

Al puts on his own helmet and turns to Cyrus. "You just have to sit tight and make sure to hold onto to my torso, i'll go slow for your first ride." he injects his keys and starts up the engine. "Let's go."

Coming this far, Cyrus shouldn't have agreed to this. Not only was it passed curfew he could also get caught with Al. Somebody might see them and start rumors about Cyrus using Al to suck up to him.

But when he stares at the blonde boy smiling cheerfully, Cyrus felt that everything was going to be okay. Hopping on the motorcycle Cyrus embraced Al's body holding on to him as he calls. "You ready?"

Cyrus was still extremely scared of doing this though it felt rather thrilling, the excitement outweigh the doubts he had on his mind. it wasn't clear to him, if this was a date though Al did went out of his way to plan everything, so fuck it.