Scare 'Em Off // Sam & Danny *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"Boo to you, Daniel," Sam said, tearing open the bag of candy. Normally he'd avoid that stuff but he felt like Danny made the right call by bringing it. Even the act of opening each individual wrapper might help ease some of his anxieties. Maybe he just needed to move, too. Too bad the lease wasn't up until the summer. He went back to the couch and patted the space next to him. "Come help me ward off these ghosts."

"You've gotta stop thinking about it so much." Danny sat down, quick to slide his arm over Sam's shoulders and hold him close, which was always a simple but extraordinarily comforting act. Physical contact was part and parcel to their relationship–even Danny's most innocent touches never lost their spark. On the contrary, Sam had only found himself wanting more and getting more excited the older they got and the deeper their friendship became.

Sam opened a miniature bag of Skittles. "I'm trying," he said, popping half of them into his mouth at once and passing the rest off to Danny. After swallowing the sugary rainbow down, he added, "That's why you're here–to help get my mind off all this shit." He could see both of their reflections in the black TV screen–Danny had fully relaxed against the back of the couch, still keeping his arm around Sam and his eyes were locked on him too. Even in the slightly fuzzy dark mirror, Sam could see the mischief there.

"You look like you have an idea," Sam noted, leaning back into the cushions too, making Danny lift his arm up. But instead of just taking it back to himself, Danny changed his position entirely. He pushed himself back against the arm of the couch and took Sam along with him by a strong grip across his shoulders, positioning him right between his legs. Sam wiggled, adjusting so Danny's thighs were perfectly nestled around him and he could relax against his chest.

Sam smoothed his hand up Danny's thigh. "I actually feel kinda protected right now. Maybe the ghosts here are homophobic and they'll get the hell outta dodge after seeing this."

Danny laughed. His hand over Sam's chest moved to the top of his shirt, fingers undoing one button, then another. "If they think that's bad, they're gonna be really offended by what else I have in mind." Sam kept his chin down, watching as Danny unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, then sighed as his warm hand ran up from his abdomen to his chest; his eyes closed as Danny's lips met his ear and he said, gentle and low: "You know I have some real dirty thoughts about you sometimes, Sammy."

"Mmm, oh yeah?" Sam teased, turning to look up at him. "You should talk about them. Y'know, make sure the ghosts are offended and they fuck off."

"Okay, well," Danny began, running his fingers through Sam's hair while he kept petting his chest and abdomen. "Like last Halloween, after we escaped that spooky graveyard. Which, by the way, you weren't scared of ghosts back then."

"Yeah, 'cause they weren't in my fucking house," Sam replied. "Come on, tell me. I'm not sure I remember what we did."

Danny stroked his fingers along Sam's temple into his scalp; they hadn't had any sort of hair-based foreplay in a while. It was enough to make Sam's eyes flutter shut. "So after we got outta there, with all that adrenaline, we went back to the car," Danny said. "You don't remember what happened after that?"

Sam shook his head. "Nope."

"We dry-humped in the backseat until we both blew our loads in our pants."

Sam snorted. "That's what you think about?"

"Well, sometimes. That memory leads to other thoughts–I've jerked off while thinking about it, but then I'll start thinking about things like..." Danny began, dipping his head down to speak softly into Sam's ear again while one hand brushed through his hair, caressing the curtain back so he could press his mouth to Sam's neck. "You on your knees. Sometimes after a show, all sweaty and half-naked. You make it so easy, Sam. I think about running my hands through your hair–kind of like this–and watching you suck my dick."