Chapter 72

Previously on Chapter 71

"Y/N. I just had the strangest dream. Wait... where are we?" He said, turning to look around. I shake my head, letting him know that I'm just as clueless as him. "I don't know brother" I said. I stand up and look around.

Where are we?

-Decisions-

Y/N P.O.V

Aang and I start wandering around the island. The two of us really have no idea where we are. I turn to look at Aang as we walk through the forest.

"Where are we, Aang?" I asked. He turns to look at me, and shrugs his shoulders. "Really wish I know, sis. But I have no idea... not even the slightest clue"he said. I let out a sigh and keeps walking.

"Maybe we're in the Spirit World?" Aang suggested. I turn my head to look at our lemurs, who's staring at the two of us. "I don't think so, Aang... they can see us" I said, gesturing towards the two lemurs. Aang turns to look at them.

"The four of us could be in the Spirit World" he said. I raise an eyebrow at what he said. I lift my hand and a burst of air starts to form. "Doesn't seem like so... my bending works. You try, Aang..." I said. He nods his head and do the same.

"Yep, my bending also works" he said. I turn to look at the tree above us. "Maybe if we climb to the top of the island, we can figure out where we are" I said. He nods his head in agreement. The two of us make our way up the tree, using our air-bending.

We stand on top of a tree to see we're surrounded by the ocean. "It doesn't seem like we're anywhere near the Amber Island..." I said, turning to look at Aang. He nods his head in agreement. We jumps down the tree and keeps walking.

Eventually, we come into a clearing. This place have no tree and there's a unique pattern on the ground. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion as I look around the spot.

"It's a hexagon" I said. Aang stares at the ground and starts to perform some earth-bending movement. But nothing happens. He turns to me. "Doesn't seem like a normal rock" he said. I nod my head, agreeing with him.

"Yeah... it's not made from earth" I said. I just take a seat, tired of walking around. Aang do the same. He leans his back against mine. I just lean my head, so my head is on his shoulder.

"This is so weird. I wish I had some help right now" I said. "Yeah... I wish I had Roku" Aang said. I quickly move, realizing what we need to do. Aang let out a yelp as he falls on his back.

"Ouch! What's with the sudden move?" He said. I turn to look at him and laughs nervously. "Sorry... but you do have Roku" I said. His eyes widened, realizing what I meant. He quickly sit up to meditate to get to Roku.

I can see what he sees. Avatar Roku comes out of his body and sits across from us. "You're right, Aang. All the past Avatars, all their experience and wisdom, is available to you if you look deep inside yourself" Avatar Roku said. I just stare at him and turn to Aang.

"So where are we, Roku? What is this place?" He said. Avatar Roku glances around and turn to look at him again. "I... don't know, Aang. But I see you are lost in more ways than one right now" he said. Aang let out a sigh at what he said.

"I am. I need to figure out what to do once I face the Fire Lord" he said. Avatar Roku turns to look at me. He smiles softly at the sight of me. "You seem to have awaken your true nature, Spyrth Y/N... your aura seems different" he said. I just nod my head and bows at him.

Avatar Roku turns to look at Aang again. "Talk about your trouble to me..." he said. Aang let out a sigh. "Everyone expects us to take the Fire Lord's life, but I just don't know if I can do that" he said. I just nod my head.