Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

"Oh, you know who does that? My brother, Dock. He's crazy" he said. I start fuming angrily because of his respond. I let out a huff in the end, realizing it's no use to argue because he's just going to keep on acting that way.

-Awakening-

Aang P.O.V

Everyone starts working together to clean the river. I help Katara and Toph to clean all the mud from the water. While everyone else helps in rebuilding the houses of the village.

In no time, the river becomes clear and clean once again. I smile happily at the sight. Now they will all be safe and healthy.

Katara P.O.V

I smile at the sight of how happy everyone is being. I sit on the overlook of the river. Suddenly, clouds of fog appears and the real Painted Lady appear.

"Thank you... for helping the village. What can I possibly do to repay your kindness, young water-bender" she said. My eyes widened at what she said. I quickly stand up on my feet.

"My friend is sick... she's been in a coma for weeks for trying to save her brother. I try to use my healing but it's not her body that is hurt. But her soul. She's lacking of spiritual energy in her. C-Can you h-help her?" I asked. She smiles softly at me and nods her head.

She lift her hand to reveal a small vial in her hand. I take it from her and stare at her in confusion. "What should I do with it?" I asked. "Just create a small pond that is big enough for your friend's body. Pour the water inside this vial. Let your friend bath in it... she will be okay" she said. I smile and nod my head. I hold the vial tightly against my chest. "Thank you so much..." I said, bowing at her. She smiles at me and disappears.

***

I quickly run towards the others, holding the vial in my hands tightly. I'm afraid that I might drop it. It could be the only hope to help Y/N.

Everyone is gathering by the campsite. Aang have Y/N laying on his lap. He stares at her sadly as he plays with her hair. I pick up my pace and rushes towards him.

"Aang!" I yelled. He turns to look at me. "What is it, Katara?" He said, looking at me in confusion. I stop in front of her. "The Painted Lady... the real Painted Lady... she came to me! She gave me this vial. She promised it could save Y/N!" I said, showing the vial to him. His eyes widen at what I said.

"Are you serious, Katara? You're not joking, right??" He said. "No, Aang... I would never joke on this kind of things" I said. He gently place Y/N's head on the ground. He rushes towards me and wraps his arms around me.

Aang P.O.V

"T-Thank you, K-Katara..." I said, crying out softly. She wraps her arms around me in return. Finally, I have a hope that my sister will wake up. She will be alright.

Toph creates a spot for Katara to create a small pond to bath Y/N. I gently pick Y/N up in my arms. I turn to look at Katara. I nod my head at her. She nods her head and open the vial.