Now that's a sight for sore eyes.

The first two buttons of his shirt were open and his tie was lying on his coat. I slowly made my way over to him and sat on his lap.

He stirred awake and smiled before straightening up and adjusting himself a bit, wrapping his arms around me.

I ran my hand through his messy hair in an attempt to fix it and gently stroked his cheek and traced his jawline while he sighed deeply and closed his eyes.

"You don't look well. Did you not sleep last night?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep after that. I think I slept a while before we woke up." He said and I nodded, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"You should go home. Get some sleep?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"No, it's fine. We'll go together." He said and I sighed.

I don't think he'll listen, so there isn't really any point in arguing.

"Let me get ready then, yeah?" I said and he nodded as I got up from his lap and kissed his forehead before taking my makeup to the vanity.

I only applied some eyeliner and red lipstick including a little highlighter, but nothing else. I wasn't a big fan of makeup anyway and decided to leave my hair open in their natural state.

Quickly grabbing my clothes, I slipped them on with the black heels and bag I matched and twisted around to have a better look at myself in the mirror.

It had taken nearly thirty minutes for me to do everything and I carefully woke Adam up, who wouldn't budge at all

"Adam? I'll let you kiss me as much as you want if you wake up." I said and his eyes shot open and he sat up.

"Really?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Gosh you're so easy to convince." I said smugly and pulled his hand so he would get up. He reluctantly did so and looked me up and down and grinned.

"You look so beautiful." He said pulling me close and I laughed, pecking his lips.

"Thank you. And as much as I'd like to kiss you know, I can't smear lipstick on you, now can I?" I said and he sighed.

"Fine. But you will later." He said and I nodded.

"Definitely. Later." I promised him and we both walked out hand in hand to the car where his driver was waiting.

Adam gave him the address and in the next ten minutes, we were standing outside the studio building.

"Ready?" Adam asked me squeezing my hand and I smiled, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Not really. But what the hell." I said and he smiled as we made our way inside and were immediately greeted by everyone.

"Look who finally made it, the cold CEO and his oh-so sunny girl." I heard someone's voice and froze.

Adam tensed beside me too and when we turned around, I felt my blood getting colder by the second.

What the hell is happening?!