That's actually reassuring.

"Alright then." I said glancing at my watch.

"Well I have to get ready for the interview and we don't have much time so.." I looked at Adam who got up suddenly.

"Let's go." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Wait, Adam." I glared at him and he frowned when I turned back.

"Thanks so much for letting me sit here guys, I'll see you another day hopefully." I said and the all got up and hugged me goodbye.

"When are you coming back?" Liam asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Next week maybe?" I said and he nodded.

"Okay we'll see you then. Take care." He said and I smiled at him.

"You too. Bye guys." I waved at them and joined Adam who took my hand and led us outside.

As we drove through the city, I noticed we weren't going towards the penthouse or the studio.

"Wait. Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You boutique. You have to change remember?" He said and I frowned.

"Yeah but I was thinking of wearing something else." I said.

"Wear something you designed. It'll leave a better impression." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and sat back in my seat and closed my eyes, knowing it would take us a while to reach.

"Sweetheart?" I heard a whisper and a gentle touch on my cheek, making me groan in annoyance.

"Five more minutes, please?" I whined, not opening my eyes and heard a deep chuckle and then a soft, lingering kiss was placed onto my lips.

"We don't have much have time or I'd let you sleep some more. Come on." He said and I groaned, opening my eyes and sitting up.

I noticed I slept on Adam's shoulder because I remember putting my head against the window sometime but then nothing after that.

He helped me out of the car and we walked inside while I yawned like the graceful person I am.

"Tired?" He asked me chuckling and I nodded.

"Very. I can't wait to sleep in your soft and plushy bed." I fantasized and Adam chuckled.

"But you don't want to sleep with me?" He asked innocently and I shrugged.

"It's the bed I want. You're just an accessory and bonus with it sweetheart." I said and left him dazed behind me as I searched through the shelves.

"Rude." He said, catching up to me.

"So what are we looking for?" He asked me.

"Anything interview worthy. What do you think?" I asked him and he looked around before his eyes landed on a black dress. He went ahead and pulled it out and nodded to himself before showing it to me.

"This one." He said and I looked at the dress.

It was perfect.

"Perfect." I said, taking the dress from him and going up to my office.

I took out some matching jewelry with it and make up from one of the drawers and took a shower in the bathroom while Adam did his work on my laptop.

Showers are so refreshing, am I right?

That's how I felt when I came out in my robe and saw Adam sitting on the couch with his coat jacket thrown off and the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up to his elbows, displaying his arms to me.