He bit me near my shoulder and I gasped when he licked the sensitive area before kissing my lips again and picking me up.

My legs went around his waist as he carried me upstairs and threw me onto the bed and got on top of me, kissing me again, then my neck and my collarbone, slowly going down.

He unbuttoned my blouse and threw it aside, kissing my chest and sucking on my skin while I panted and clenched the sheets.

He's driving me crazy.

His hands slowly slid up my legs and into my skirt as his fingers grazed my panties and in one swift moment, he pulled them off, making me gasp.

His lips came back to mine and brushed his fingers along my clit, making me arch my back.

Fucking hell.

"You see this? You're mine. Only I can do this to you. Understand?" He said sternly and I nodded, moaning when his finger rubbed my clit.

"Words." He said and I nodded again.

"Y-yes." I gasped as his finger slid inside me and my hands gripped his shoulder tightly.

"Good." He said and continued kissing my chest and moving his fingers inside me slowly at first and increasing his pace after a few seconds.

"You like this?" he said as he slid another finger inside me and I nodded, in a daze as me eyes closed on their own and I felt the pressure building inside me.

Oh god.

"Yes." I moaned and he moved his finger faster, my moans getting louder with each stroke.

"Adam.." I moaned and he growled.

"That's right. Say my name love, my name only." He whispered and I arched my back when I felt like I was about to come any moment.

"Come for me love." He nipped at my neck and in the next moment, I came, moaning Adam's name in pleasure as ecstasy enveloped me and I panted for air.

His fingers slid out of me slowly and he brought them to his mouth, licking them clean as a blush spread across my cheeks and he smirked.

"You taste so good sweetheart." He said and kissed me hard so I would taste myself. 

When I came back to my senses, I saw Adam looking at me intently with a hungry gaze and I smiled at him, pushing him off of me and getting on top of him.

Two can play this game sweetheart.

"As much as I like this position, what are you doing?" He asked confused and I gave him a seductive smile.

"Returning the favor." I said and saw his eyes darken as I slid off from him and grabbed his hands, making him sit up at the edge of the bed.

I sat down between his legs, reaching out for his belt and unbuckled it slowly, pulling it off and then unbuttoning his pants.

His hand suddenly took hold of mine and I flicked my gaze to his dark blue one, full of lust.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He warned and I grinned.

"I want to do this." I said and pulled his pants down and saw the bulge in his boxers.

I ran my hand across it, keeping my eyes on his and saw him suck in a sharp breath as I pulled down his boxers slowly.

I'll drive you equally mad.

I slowly taking hold of his erection and ran my hand over it, making him grunt and fist the sheets.