What just happened? Did I just?

I got the tickets!

The tickets were now in my tight grip, while I jumped up and down, trying to contain my squeals.

I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Jinhee's never going to believe me!

After that day I felt so much greater about the decision I made about doing the favors, because now I had EXO tickets. I guess everything does happen for a reason.

When I told Jinhee about it, she instantly ran to my house, spending the next few nights 'protecting' the tickets. It was crazy.

But will you believe me if I said the next day was even crazier?

"Whoa...." Jinhee gasped, "Are you sure those are for real?" We both surrounded the tickets as if it was an unknown object from outer space.

I nodded my head, "Yup, pretty sure they're real, and we're going today. To. The. Concert."

All of the sudden Jinhee burst out in a series of high-pitched screams while rolling around on my bed, "I can't believe this is happening!"

She took out two black t-shirts with a white hexagon designed to spell out 'EXO', gave me a bunch of light-up accessories, then forced me to take a selfie to save precious memories.

Her excitement was overwhelming, but it was worse during our drive, and even worse when we got there.

The only difference now was Jinhee wasn't the only one hyperventilating, but thousands of girls in the audience were literally dying. Music was playing in the background, but no one was out yet.

Meanwhile, I was on my phone trying to get a hold of the boys to ask them whether they were here or not.

Their reply: You'll see us soon

Unsure of what they meant, I decided to wait. I waited quietly in the audience, probably the only who will ever stay quiet at an EXO concert. Suddenly the audience went into uproar, only meaning one thing. EXO has arrived. Looking up I found twelve strangely familiar backs. Then just as my students did, they raised their hands, then pulled it down.

Careless, Careless. Shoot the anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, Mindless. No one who care about me.

Once they turned to the audience, one person jumped up from the center and in an instant started singing.

Jinhee, who was beside me, started screaming and shaking me like crazy, "~Ahh! D.O. oppa! Please notice me!"

I looked at her confused.

Why does that name sound all too familiar?

I looked up and stared closely at the singer in the center. He had the same short structure, large eyes, and heart-shaped mouth. It was D.O! I shifted my gaze to the other members on stage. They were all there.

Each and every one of my students.

I turned my head to Jinhee.

"That's EXO?" I asked.

She nodded her head vigorously, "YES! That's them! Why? Could my Minhye be interested?" Her head dove centimeters near my face, giving me eyes that waited for an answer.

Pushing her face away, I shook my head, "Never in my life."

Jinhee ignored me and continued to enjoy the concert. I mean it could just be a pure coincidence. My students are probably such big fans that they decided to look exactly like them...

That totally makes sense.

For the whole concert all I did was try to make up excuses to make everything reasonable, preventing me from actually appreciating what was happening on stage, until it came to the last song.

By that time, everything sunk in. My eyes reflected all the lights on the stage, with every detail of the boys' performance replaying in the browns of my pupils. Their every word resonated within me. Their ever step moved me. Until everything froze for a split second. It hit me. This was reality.

At the end of the concert, Jinhee and I were ready to go out for ice cream. She was still bursting with energy, but as for me I was exhausted from all the thinking I've been doing, but just as I was about to exit my phone vibrated.

It was a text. A text from them saying:

Meet us backstage.....

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon