Advancing Plans & Growing

Start from the beginning

It turned out he learned the name from Bakugo when he saw Izuku on theTV at Kamino Ward. Izuku knew that was the likely answer but he was glad to haveconfirmation now.

"I really don't wanna be in Mineta's shoes right now," Sero said.

Mineta was still being held in UA since they didn't know what to do withhim. If they threw him out the gates it was certain that Mineta would die atIzuku's hands and UA and the heroes were having a hard time justifyingknowingly sending someone to their death while others stated that he was nolonger a student but a villain so he should just be given to the police and ifanything happens it would no longer be their fault.

"Ohh! I love democracy," Dabi said which got him some weird looks from the audience.

"Well putting his weird comment aside," Stain said while Dabi made an offending sound in the background, "you heroes will go to any length to protect one of yours."

"You are wrong," Aizawa said, "we heroes will never send someone to their death, doesn't matter if that person is a hero or not."

Izuku just shook his head at UA's stance right now. They were tryingto protect their neutrality but also trying to figure out how to not send aperson to their death. Izuku didn't blame them in the slightest for how theyfound the situation complex to solve but Izuku didn't care. Mineta would dieone way or another.

"So now this so-called Emperor is ready to murder a child," Nighteye said, "this only shows why a 16-year-old unstable child shouldn't hold this much power."

"That applies to 38-year-old commission dogs as well," Bakugo said 

"Boy, watch your language," Nighteye said while glaring at Bakugo.

"Be the change you want to see," Bakugo answered with a shit-eating grin.

Meanwhile, Mina was looking at the exchange with a curious expression, "so, no one is going to question how Bakugo knows about that guy's age?"

"That's simple actually," Izuku said, "Kacchan is as much a hero nerd as I am."

"Really!" Kirishima said and looked at Bakugo but before he could say anything Bakugo said, "shut it red hair," and looked away. While Kirishima was thinking 'he didn't call me shitty hair,' and smiled knowing that Bakugo is trying to improve himself.

As he came out of his thoughts he was greeted by all of his Guards andLieutenants coming into the room and sitting down. Inko Midoirya was also inthe room and Izuku didn't know how to feel about involving his mother in all ofthis. "Mother... I don't know how I feel about involving you in all ofthis... you were never meant to get your hands dirty for my goals." Izukustated with a tense expression.

Izuku sighed in defeat as looked at Verdant with sad eyes. He knew what was he going through right now. This was the same thing Izuku felt when All Might told him about the real truth behind One for All the day before he decided to tell his mom the secret behind his quirk. 

200-year-old legacy, quirk-stealing demon, and only god knew what more dangers were tied to this quirk. And that changed his mind. 

He knew that the Inko Midoriya was a strong woman but her heart was equally fragile when it comes to Izuku. What scared him the most was the odd chance that his mother will ask him to return his quirk or will lash out at All Might for giving him the quirk. And for him, both were equally bad outcomes.   

She shook her head and scolded him. "Sweetie shush. I am a part ofthis now and it's the government's fault when they tried to execute me for abullshit reason. I could understand if they imprisoned me but to execute mewent too far." Inko said.