Chapter 27 Keep Fighting Ivy!

So that is it, this is all I wrote up until 4 months ago because then I got writers blocke for this and moved on to read wattpad and yepp here I am today !! Maybe I will carry this story on or maybe not I will see if it becomes popular on here just as much as it was on Quotev! Anyway please do enjoy, comment and vote love you all my lovely peoples!!

After Jon took Tasha to the airport, he arrived back quite late we had already finished dinner. Earlier I started to feel horrible not emotionally but physically maybe it's because of..I don't know STRESS!

I was lounging about of the couch with Joe and Colby aimlessly staring at football game, I don't even understand the rules but I liked how they all ran into each other, so that satisfied me enough to watch it.

My arm had become very itchy, only Jon noticed he looked over from making his dinner, eyeing me as if he was asking am I ok? I nodded yes and mouthed, It's nothing.

A few hours later it was around 9pm. "Hey Ivy you ok?" Jon knocked on my door, I opened my eyes a little my head felt strange. he came to the side of my bed brushing my hair back in caring way.

"Aww Ivy your burning up, what happened today? I'll be right back." A few minutes later all three were in the room Joe came to my right side Colby lead against the door frame while Jon came back in with a thermometer.

"Cheez kiddo your temperature is so high." Jon put a small wet towel on my forehead.

"I think, it's my arm..it hurts Jon it hurts.." I began to cry.

"shh shh, let Joe see." Joe helped me take my hoodie off and rolled up my sleeve there it showed a bruised circle on my forearm.

Jon lend over to inspect it. "Damn it!" He yelled through gritted teeth.

*Jon POV*

"Damn it!" I yelled while gritting my teeth.

"Ivy listen to me, when did this happen?" I need her to stay awake.

"Um..this afternoon Jackson...I thought he only grabbed my arm but I felt a slight poke but then April dragged me away. It was something bad wasn't it Jon?" She looked into my eyes, all that I saw was fear, pure fear.

"Yes...Listen to me you got to stay wake for me." She nodded her head but her eyes began to shut. I pinched her leg. Her eyes darted open.

"Ouch JON!" She shrieked.

"That's for not staying awake." I smirked, trying to cheer her up a little.

"Joe keep an eye on her I need to talk to Colby in the other room, if she falls asleep poke her or something." Ivy let out a small laugh, Joe looked worried but tried to hide it, he was very attached to Ivy more so than Colby and I.

"Colby its bad!" I pulled him aside into the next room.

"Wait how bad?"

"Bad it's one of those street drugs, you take too much that happens and trust me it only gets worse." I was freaking out how am I going to Tasha this.

"How do you know? Shall we go to the hospital?" Colby became more tense.

"I know because one of my friends went through this and no they will only give her more drugs and stuff that don't really help. My friend survived don't give me that worried look but he didn't take that much, who only knows how much she had." I pulled my fingers through my hair.

"So what do we do?" Colby began to panic.

"Don't panic man, we just have to ride it out, if she gets really bad then we're take her to the ER." He nodded.

"JON! JON!" I ran back into the room seeing a passed out Ivy.

I pressed my hand against her forehead, think Jon what the hell did you do last time...

"Colby turn the shower on cold water!" I ordered.

"Joe get towels and tell April to get her butt down here now!" I picked Ivy up, "Joe what are you waiting for?"

"Isn't April with the other Divas?"

"No she pulled out due today's events." he nodded and ran to find April.

Carrying Ivy to the shower, "Colby help me keep her up." We each stepped into the shower holding a limp Ivy up, I let the water hit her face a little.

"Is this a good idea?" Colby looked at me while adjusting his grip, we each held Ivy under her arms, I just hoped she regained concussions soon.

"Yeah I think..I mean we did this to my friend and he came too, the cold water shocks the body." Thank goodness a couple of minutes later Ivy started to come too.

"Ivy, Ivy" Colby shook her lightly while shouting her name.

"Why am I so cold? and why am in the shower fully clothed and with you two?" She seemed a little freaked, I mean I would be too.

Colby turned off the shower while I stood there with a leaning semi awake Ivy.

Joe came in with a bundle of towel along with April hovering in the doorway.

"Ivy listen to me." He head was all floppy and resting on my shoulder, I lightly grabbed her chin forcing her to look at me.

"You have been drugged by Jackson we will get you through this, just let us help you and fight ok..fight!" Colby took her from me placing her on the bathroom floor, Joe helped warp her in towels.

"April do us a favour and get her changed into something comfortable it's going to be a long 12 hours."

"Ok sure...but then you owe me an explanation." I nodded. The guys and I left Ivy's room. Heading for our rooms to get cleaned up, luckily I was still in the same hotel room as Ivy as Tasha and I had the opposite suite.