Chapter 17 I'm your...

*Tasha POV*

[TEXT]

'HELP! Can I Plz come 2 u! Plz just HELP ME!' - Unknown

'I can't talk right now, give me 20 mins' - Tasha

'...OK...Hurry!' Unknown

[End Text]

I won my match now against Summer Rae, it wasn't that hard, but I was a little distracted with the whole unknown text messenger, couldn't they find help where they are? or are they trying to trick me? I mean it wouldn't be the first would it now? I'm now heading towards The Shield's locker room, I need to tell the guys about this.

*Jon POV*

I'm becoming slightly worried about this person Ally keeps texting, yeah Colby told me he can't keep a secret even if his life depended on it. This person could be out to get Tasha, could be friends with the family, nothing will ever happen to Tasha again.

"Hey Jon i gotta tell you something" Tasha's eyes were looking at her phone, i knew she felt guilty about keeping this a secret from me.

"What is it Tash?" getting up from my seat, Joe and Colby were watching the rest of the show as we weren't needed in the ring tonight just for promos.

"The person I've been texting..they um.." Her eyes were looking around avoiding mine I knew she was either worried or frightened or both.

"What Tasha? What?" I was becoming a little annoyed well not annoyed but little worried.

"The person they just texted me asking where I am... and I...may have told them" She whispered the last few words.

"WHAT! TASHA!" I was furious that she didn't tell me herself about this first thing and now.

*Tasha POV*

"Jon don't yell at her" Joe butted in walking over towards me, darted his eyes towards my phone. Giving him my phone I sighed knowing what I'd done could be bad for everyone but i couldn't just leave her.

one hour had past, the guys were talking in a low tined whisper, I had changed into comfy clothing of leggings, purple strappy top and a black oversized sweatshirt.

"Come on Tash, we're leaving!" Jon had is angry tone on, I simply kept quite following him out the arena heading towards his rental car. Joe handed my phone back to me, squeezing my arm gently for reassurance Colby gave me an sympathetic look. Man I mean it was my fault if I only told Jon maybe this would have never happened we could have arranged to meet this mystery person. But no I had to keep it a secret now we don't who's going to be waiting for us at the hotel.

"Excuse me, do you know if someone called Tasha is staying here ? she's with the WWE?" Jon and I walked in through the lobby he didn't notice a petite figure no older than 16 standing at the reception desk.

"I'm sorry hun, I cant give that information out to you." At least the receptionist was polite.

The young girl looked upset, pulling from Jon's hand I headed over to the young Joe giving me an eye of concern but waved my hand as to it was ok.

"Hey there, you ok?" I asked as I approached the young girl.

"Um..no..I was looking for someone" She spoke in a soft but nervous tone as she looked at the floor.

"Have you got a picture?" Jon walked over but I shooed him away too not overwhelm the poor girl. He was giving me a confused look but sighed pointing that he was heading upstairs. Colby headed off as well, Joe mouthed "Do you want me to stay?" I just gave him a small nod.

"Yeah..I have, it's this girl, I think her name is Tash?" Was this her the girl I had been talking with for so long, was she the one who needed my help? Showing me the photo it was me but a lot younger version of me at 15 years old, no wonder she didn't recognise me, I had dyed my hair black during my rebellious teen years.

"Hun if you look up the floor and compare the photo to me, you'll see that you've found the girl in the photo." Giving her a warm smile. She looked up scanning the photo to my face then back to the photo.

"Tasha? is that really you?" I nodded not really understanding what was going on.

"Tasha I found you" She quickly embraced me in a hug, lucky not many people were around only Joe and the confused receptionist.

"Sorry hun, I'm not making the connection here, who are?" She let me go staring into my eyes.

"Tasha, I'm you sister!"