Chapter 5 The start of Something

~~~~Jon's POV~~~~

Tasha was in a bad way, she hadn't woken up from her all deal last night. The hospital staff didn't know when she would wake, all that I could do is hope. It was late Friday morning the sun was beaming through the curtains, Colby and Joe went back to the hotel to pack, I didnt want to just leave Tasha here.

"Jon.." So deep in my thoughts I didn't here the whispered voice.

"Jon...Where am I? What happened?" Tasha finally spoke.

"hey baby, no no no don't get up" gently pushing her back down to the bed. I was so happy to see her small brown eyes look up to me.

~~~~Tasha's POV~~~~

"Hey Tash your awake!" I heard Colby almost yell, as in strolled into the room.

Jon sitting beside me holding my casted wrist. Thinking back I remembered small snippets of the night the horror I quickly turned my attention to Jon.

"You scared me, half to death" I could here the shock.

Joe and Colby took up chairs sitting the other side to Jon. My head was burning, goodness knows how I looked but I felt like death.

"What happened to Tom?"  I started to shake in fear.

"Oh, we don't know, the police are looking for him but... you don't need to worry" Joe sounded uneasy, he must of been hiding something.

"Don't worry Tash, you won't ever see him again, your coming with us remember?" I almost forgot I was travelling tonight with them. Running away from my problems yet again, good old Tasha always leaves when things get bad.

I was discharged from the hospital, Jon refused to leave my side always checking on me. The others were close by as well scanning the streets, this made me feel uneasy. We packed our things putting everything into the rental car and drove to Chicago.

Two days have past since my attack, everyone seams to have calmed down, except for me I'm still freaking out inside but keeping it together. Jon and I are staying together, he's been on the edge slightly, I think he's still angry that the police couldn't do anything.  

Tomorrow I would be meeting the big bosses of WWE to see if I'm good enough to started training in developmental. I showed Jon old videos of me previously training, he thinks I had what it takes but I have my doubts. Even Joe and Colby thought I had some skill which meant a lot, because in the dance world you didn't really have too much time to be you, your own performer, you were always put behind someone. But now it was my turn to shine...well try anyways.

~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTES~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's such a short chapter, but I wanted to start getting into the main storyline, I hope you like the next chapters as Tasha starts her journey into joining WWE! Comments are welcomed :)