Chapter 13 Split Head

Jon drove me to Smackdown once we were inside the building he, left me to get ready with the guys. "Tasha be safe, I'll be watching your match"

I had a Tag team match with Paige vs the Bella Twins.

"Hey Jade (Paige) you ready?" I yelled while standing backstage, Jade nodded, we decided to go with Jade's theme, people were cheering mainly for Paige but didn't seem to bothered about me tagging with her. The Belle's came on, in reality we were all good friends but for this match we were enemies.

*Skip Match, Nearing End Of Match*

Brie tagged in Nikki the match was almost over, I jumped onto the turnbuckle grabbing onto the side began to do my finisher Split Head but Nikki wasn't in the correct place I landed hard smack into the ring. My head was thumping, my ribs were sore and my shoulder was out, I was in agony but I had to finish the match.

"Tash you ok?" Nikki whispered no one else noticed we were talking. I got up and screamed as if in anger so the fans wouldn't see I was really hurt. I Kicked Nikki in the gut, giving her a final clothesline the ref counted 1...2...3...ding...ding! The bell finally rang I was relieved but still had to keep myself together for the fans. Paige and I celebrated and headed to the backstage area.

*Jon's POV*

"Hey man, I think Tasha got hurt!" Seth yelled at me through the locker room.

"What? How?" Quickly I ran to the TV seeing Tasha in extreme pain. I didn't think I just ran to the backstage area to see if she was ok.

She wasn't.

"Jon!" She yelled, Joe and Colby were close behind me.

"Are you ok?" She shook her head no.

"Come lets get her to the trainer" Joe spoke before the camera crew came for an interview, she stood there talking with Paige in character but looked unsteady gripping onto Paige. Then she clasped the camera's switched to the Belle's, Renee did a good job at keep everything calm.

Joe managed to catch Tasha before her head hit the floor, he carefully picked her up giving Tash to me and I ran her to the trainers room, I was whispering to her, "You'll be ok, Tash, don't worry"

Twenty minutes past Tash finally came too, the trainer said she had a mild concussion, bruised ribs, her shoulder had popped out but went back in on its own, she would be out of wrestling for a good week or two.

Picking her up I carried her to the Divas locker room as tonight hadn't finished and I still had a match.

"Look after her" I darted my eyes around the room to all the Divas.

*Tasha POV*

"Nikki don't feel bad, accidents happen don't worry" I gave her a warm smile.

"I know but I'm still sorry" She hugged me and went about her business.

Time seemed to pass slowly my head was spinning. After Smackdown Colby came to collect me. "Hey Colby where's Jon?"

"Out back, sorting something out, come on Tash I'll carry you." I nodded not wanting to fight I was in too much pain, he took me to the car, waiting for the others to arrive.

Once we got back to the hotel, the guys stayed over with Jon and I, I had no idea what they were watching but whatever it was Colby was hiding behind a pillow, I smiled knowing that all my hounds were here. Tucking into Jon's arm on the sofa I drifted into a deep sleep.