Chapter 11 My Debut

It's been a week of long and rough matches for me, Paul was still trying to convince me to move to the main roaster.

"Hey Jon, Colby, Joe I have some good news I started bouncing on the edge of the bed.

"okay, firecracker what is it?" Seth said trying to stop me from bouncing.

"Well....I'mgoingtobejoiningtheDivasintwoweeks!" I yelled and spoke fast, the boys tried to process but you could see their brains were working over time.

"I am joining you lot here. Main roster. Two weeks." Speaking in short sharp sentences. The next thing I knew I was being spun around in a tight hug by Joe. "uhh Joe my ribs still hurt you know?"

"ohh sorry" He carefully put me down.

"Yeah don't hurt my girl, you big huff" Jon shoved him out the way playfully giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Seth looked sad, "I'm going to hug you now" he smiled embracing my hug.

Two weeks was up, I have now officially been moved into the main roster, I was happy but I really wanted to stay in NXT and development my craft more, but Jon said it was time for me to move up anyway. I looked good in my new ring attire purple metallic leggings with black printed skulls covering them, with a black t-shirt ripped up similar to AJ's style but there was a printed pattern of dark roses over the shirt. They hadn't really given me a specific look yet, so quickly gave me these to wear until my actual gear was ready.

"Wow you look hot Tash!" Jon came up behind while I was standing at the gorilla waiting to go on. I was jumping up and down to release some tension and nervous.

"Breathe Tasha and quit the jumping your making me feel nervous" Colby once again trying to calm me down. He grabbed both my arms pulling them down to my side and stopping me from jumping, I frowned.

"let go you tablecloth" he laughed at what I called him

"You come up with weird nick names" he stated

"I know" I ran off hearing my name being called as my music hit youtube.com/watch?v=tkE_8sO4ZN4 (Icona Pop - All Night)

a few people cheered but generally fans just clapped. Which was still a good feeling. I was up against AJ or as I knew her as April for the Divas champ as she had personal things to sort out and therefore needed someone to take it for a while, before rightfully giving it back to her. She strangely chose me.

~~~~~SKIP MATCH TO END~~~~~

I did my finisher, jumping onto the turnbuckle grabbing onto the side, jumping onto the ropes in a box split adding the front flip and boom right onto AJ the ref counted....1....2....3....ding....ding....ding the bell rang.

"Tasha ended AJ's run with her new finisher called the Split Head." Cole spoke.

"Yeah, AJ's going to have a splitting headache tomorrow!" JBL yelled back.

I had to admit, that was a pretty good joke from JBL, even if know one else agreed. Once I was backstage April and I hugged, "See ya soon Tash, keep my belt safe for me" I waved as she skipped off to do a segment, you could hear the filming taking place as April went back into AJ's character screaming down the hallway.

The guys gave me a quick hug before they went on as The Shield and did there thing. I received an unone text message, once I got out the shower and packed my bags I sat down to read it, just then April came in preparing to go. I froze once I saw the message the colour went from my face it was him, Tom!

~~~~~~TEXT MESSAGE~~~~~~

[You look lovely tonight, don't forget sweetheart your coming back to me]

~~~~~~END OF TEXT MESSAGE~~~~~

"Tash what's wrong?" I turned to April.

"April get Jon, please! please get Jon" She nodded knowing something bad was up but didn't stop to ask questions. Quickly running out the door she went to track down Jon.

my hands were shaking,  I was having a panic attack, no not tonight, tonight was my night not his.

"Tasha I couldn't find Jon but I found Joe ad Colby. " She left room, I whispered thank you to her just as she left.

Colby and Joe came bursting into the room. Colby quickly embracing me in a hug as Joe kneeled down in front of me.

"Jon's in a match, he'll be here soon." Colby trying to calm me down started rocking me slowly in the hug.

"He's here Colby, He's here....." Trailing off I saw the anger in Joe's eyes, anger you only see when he's in Roman mode.

"Breathe baby girl breathe, it'll be ok" Joe wiped the tears from my face quickly grabbing my phone to check the text leaving the room with just Colby and I.

"When will this ever be over Colbs? When?" I cried into his shoulder.

"Soon I hope Tasha soon...."