Chapter 14 The Family

*Tasha's POV*

I've been out of wrestling for two weeks and for a newbie that was not good, I basically had to start all over again with the fans anyway. We were at the arena I didn't have a match but had a promo with Paige which was totally awesome as she has the divas title right now as I had to give it up due to me being out with injures. I wasn't to bummed out about it, I knew I would get it back eventually.

"Tasha there's people here to see" A crew member pointed out to me , oh my goodness...the worst people in the world second only to Tom...FAMILY! I bolted too late family saw me, my brother ran after me "TASHA! COME HERE PLEASE! TASHA" I ran straight into Joe thank goodness.

"What's wrong Tasha.." he asked taking one look at my scared face, I barley had one second to speak to suddenly hear my brother yelling at me, i hid behind Joe, hoping my brother wouldn't mess with him.

"Tasha please we only want to talk!" Joe stiffened up as I hid behind his muscular frame.

"She doesn't want to talk to you, go away" His voice was deep, he was defiantly in Roman mode. My brother side stepped round Joe grabbing my arm, trying to drag me back, Joe stepped in grabbing his hand twisting it off mine and shoving him with enough force to the floor.

"Come on Tasha, lets go" I followed Joe heading towards The Shields locker room.

"Jon!" I ran in crying yelling for him.

"Babe, Tasha what's wrong?" He brought me into a tight hug.

*Jon's POV*

"Babe, Tasha whats wrong?" bringing her into a tight hug she was crying so hard into my hoodie. I looked up at Joe he just shrugged whispering to me, "Family troubles"

"Hey Tash, you wanna talk about it?" We walked over to the couch, Colby walked in. "Hey guys, some people are asking where Tasha is?" She instantly stiffened. "Tell them to go away" her voice was muffled into my shirt. Colby looked at me confused but went out to sort the problem.

"Joe go with him, he may make the situation worse, whatever it is." he nodded and ran out to catch up with Colby.

"Jon, my family and I haven't spoken since I moved away to be a dancer, they loved Tom thought he was the best guy for me. Although they did know he could be a little rough sometimes with me. I use to come home with bruises but my parents use to say I deserved it, like i did when I was little." her voice so fragile, how could anyone hurt her epically her family and from such a young age, i'm going to kill them.

"Tasha it's going to be ok, but they wont leave until you hear them out, don't worry we will come with to make sure they will never hurt you." She looked up at me her tears had stopped, her face bright head from crying. "Ok, but can we wait until after the show?"

"Of course Tash" Speaking in a understanding tone.

"I love Jon" She stood up heading for the bathroom. "I love you to Tasha."

*After The Show*

*Tasha's POV*

I had to speak to my family Jon was right but at least he will be with me. I headed to a meeting room where we tended to meet fans and do signings, I had butterflies and felt sick to my stomach. "It'll be ok, Tash" Joe put a hand on my shoulder as all four of us walked in and sat down at the table.

We've been in this damn room for two hours Jon and Colby explained what happened with Tom, my parents were in denial my brother Jackson didn't seem to even care, I mean after all why would he believe me over Tom, I mean Tom is his best friend after all. I left that part out while telling Jon, Colby and Joe that the person I dated for so long was my brothers best friend. Once the talking had ended my family agreed to keep in contact with me, but I knew that wouldn't last.

After that whole event I went back to hotel and began to pack for the next city for our live events. "Tasha, are you ok?" Jon's voice sounded concerned I just nodded and got into to bed, I wasn't ignoring him I just simply didn't want to talk about it.

"ok Tasha, I understand but one day soon, you have to tell me the whole truth and not to leave tiny details out, you cant stay this strong forever." Jon had a point I was strong but fighting this on my own wasn't an option anymore, the three men in my life now are my best friends and one just happens to be my boyfriend I think I should start letting them know a few things of my past.

Jon climbed into bed next me is breathing become slow with a slight snore, damn he was cute.

But letting him into my past could be bad for our relationship, what happens if he hates me? will he start questioning our relationship? what am I going to do, tell him and the others or not of my darkest demons??