Chapter 22 Go Away Jackson

Ever since the Jackson thing the guys have been very over protective even Tasha, I guess they just cared.

"Come on Jon please! please let me go out for a little please.." I begged.

"Fine, but you text every twenty minutes." not the answer was looking for but it was a start. "And wear suitable clothing." I let out a sigh, walking to my room changing into black leggings, marvel t-shirt and a green hoodie.

"Is this alright" Jon turned giving an approval nod.

I only wanted to go out grab a coffee just to get some personal space and heaven be hold Jackson came across to the café, well at least he cant do anything right? Wrong.

"Hey Ivy!" ugh really he's being nice now.

"Go away!"

"No! come walk!" he spoke forcefully grabbing my arm, we walked away close as if we were friends.

"What do you want Jackson?" I was scared.

"Dad wants to talk to you" he gave me a wicked smile, as we turned down an alley way, oh heck no.

"D..ad?" my voice began to shake.

"Ahh so they finally let you out, I want you to give a message to Tasha and her boyfriend" he spat the last word. The next thing I knew I was slapped hard across the face. That's it, I fought back kicking my so called dad. didn't do much though, I hated being weaker than them. Jackson joined in, kick after kick after kick, just like the good old days, well Jackson never seriously hurt me. "Listen hear Ivy the next time you see us Tasha wont know whats hit her, oh and tell her that her favourite boyfriend got bailed out of prison for her, im sure she'll love that." My dad and brother gave wicked smiles and ran off down the dark alley way.

I was beaten, emotionally broken I couldn't move, but I had too, forcing myself up leaning against the wall I dialled Colby's number.

"Hello?" on the second ring I heard Colby's voice.

"Colby can you come...pick me up." I spoke between breaths of pain.

"Sure...why?what happened? I'll get Jon.."

"NO! just you or Joe, please don't tell Jon yet" I could hear him sigh.

"Ok fine...but he's going to be crazy mad when he finds out whatever."

I told Colby where I was. "And Colby can I stay and yours and Joe's hotel?"

"Sure kiddo, Joe and I will be there in 10 minutes." he hung up. I felt blood coming from my lip, I decided not to walk to the main street people would freak out and call the cops. As they said on the dot of 10 minutes a car drove done with worried faces of Colby and Joe. I turned my face away so they couldn't see anything until they came closer.

"Ivy, why did you need us to...holy crap! Ivy whhho did this to you?" Colby cupped my face into his hands examining my face.

Joe came by my side, looking worried as well as angry, he mumbled something under is breath. "We need to go to the hospital."

"NO!" I shook Colby's grip off, stepping to one side. "Just take me to the hotel, its not that bad." I knew it was actually bad but I didn't fancy an hospital trip.

"Fine...come on get in the car." They knew trying to talk me into anything wouldn't work, one because I'm a teenager and two because I'm related to Tasha.

Joe wrapped his arm around my waist to pick me up but I flinched in pain. "Babygirl let me see." i knew fighting him would never work. I lifted the right side of my shirt, bruises formed on my side. "That's bad Ivy, you need that checked out." we walked to the car. Colby drove back to the hotel. "We'll make you a deal" Colby spoke. "You don't go to the hospital but you have to get checked out by the WWE doctor, understand?" I nodded.

We arrived at the hotel room, oh my goodness I had completely forgotten to text Jon every 20 minutes, the next thing I knew we heard knocking on the door it was Jon worried. "Colby, Joe its Ivy she hasn't responded for over an hour." Joe took me into the bedroom.

"Babygirl you need to let Jon know."

"Ok" I gave in.

*Jon POV*

"Where is she?" I was frustrated Colby knew where she was but wasn't telling me, why?

"Calm down man, I'll let you see her providing you don't yell at her." I nodded, i just wanted to know she's safe.

"Joe" Colby knocked on the door. "Can we come in?" Joe stood at the foot of the door. letting us in.

Ivy had her head down her legs were crossed on the bed, i heard slight sniffles, i knew something had happened but nothing could prepare me for what I saw next.

"Jon...don't be mad" She looked up her little face battered bruised.

"Princess, what happened who did this to you?" She was crying hard into my shoulder.

"Jackson...and my ...da..d... they let me go because they needed me to tell Tasha something.." I rubbed her back gently noticing she winced. Looking at the guys I gave them narrowed eyes of I'm going to kill Jackson and her so called father.

"What was it?" I tried to hold my anger in, I wasn't angry with her but her so called parents and brother.

"Her...real boyfriend is back, they bailed him out...he's coming back to take her from you." She cried even harder.

Hugging her slightly tighter rocking her from side to side, if anyone ever touches this poor kid again I swear I will rip their throats out. Tom, Jackson and her father will pay for what they ever did to Ivy and Tasha mark my words.