Chapter 1 The break up

First One, hope you like :) (well at the time it was my first ever fanfic do enjoy I wrote this last year and im copying it all across!!

This story is set in the present but the shield never broke up!

Using the Shields and other wrestlers from WWE real first names ONLY!

I still don't really know how everything works on here yet, but giving it a go!

I do have a hard time with spelling and grammar so if you see anything let me know other than that any comments and constructive criticism would be good, thank you :)

Name: Tasha

Age: 25 years old

Height: 5"9

Tasha loves watching wrestling live or on the TV, her dream is to become a diva, but has settled for being a dancer, performing at worldwide events. She had a wonderful boyfriend and had a wonderful family, maybe she'll tell her story one day.

Family: Mom, Dad, Brother: Jackson haven't spoken to parents in eight years brother know that's a whole different story!

Likes: Punk Rock, Tattoos, wrestling, performing.

Dislikes: Girly things

Hates: Ex Boyfriend

Tasha was your average quite well spoken girl, living her life to the fullest. She dreamed of becoming many things such as a WWE diva, but settled for being a dancer, performing in many venues worldwide. She had this amazing boyfriend, she did everything for him, that was until the day they broke up.

~~~~~~Tasha POV~~~~~~

"No... get off of me" I yanked her arm out of her boyfriends grip.

"I'm sorry babe, please don't leave me" he spoke down to me, almost begging me to stay.

"I have to go, you changed so much I don't love you anymore." I went to grab my mini suitcase which was now laying on the floor, suddenly he turns me round slapping me hard across the face. I was knocked to ground.

"I'm so sorry I... didn't mean to..I... He trailed off.

I quickly grabbed my things and ran as fast as I could into the busy towns night life. I was crying so hard I could barley see anything in front of me. When I slammed into something hard, knocking me to the ground.

"Hay!"

I quickly wiped my eyes, seeing three rather tall guys standing over me.

"Sorry" I sniffed out.

One of the men helped me up, I quickly brushed myself down and looked round in a panic, hoping my now ex boyfriend wasn't following me.

"what's wrong? who are you running from?" All three guys scanned the crowd.

"Um...." Not really wanting to share my whole life story with a guy I just ran into.

"do you know where the nearest hotel is?" asked sounding like a complete idiot.

" yeah we're take you." The guy with blonde and black hair said.

I was trying not to stare at them but all three were so hot, talk about rebounding. I blushed at my own thoughts.

"I'm Tasha by the way" Talking in a really girl British accent.

"I'm Colby, this Jon and Joe" they smiled at me. Lucky I was already red in the face from crying, so they didn't notice me blush for the second time.

We arrived at the hotel, "So here we are." Colby kindly opens the door for me.

"Thank you, maybe see you guys around?" They nodded and walked off to there rooms.

Great Tasha, maybe see you around. I muttered in my head, Don't make yourself sound to needed do you? I was so embarrassed. I walked to check into the hotel, grabbing a key card. Ugh, just my luck floor 5. I hated elevators the whole moving in a tiny box stuck to wires freaked me out.

Finally arriving at the fifth floor, looking like I just ran a marathon, I opened the door, slipping myself onto the bed.

"This is the worse day of my life."