Chapter 3 The Rescuer

Its been four days since meeting the three guys known as the Shield, I bumped into them a couple of times but generally tried to stay away from them, while getting my life back together. I contact my dance troupe, they allowed me to take as much time off as I wanted to get things back on track.

"Hey, Tasha are you in" Jon knocked on the door, I didn't say anything not wanting to really see anyone. The next thing I knew I tripped over my suitcase landing flat on my face, taking the side lamp with me.

"Everything ok in there?" Jon sounded worried.

"Yeah its great...just give me a minute!" I yelled back as I tried to unravel my legs from all the clothing, accidently cutting myself on the arm with the broken glass.

"crap" I whispered, quickly shoving the lamp and suitcase under the bed. I straightened myself up and headed for the door.

"Hi, Jon..." I peered round the door seeing Colby ."And Colby...im sorry kind of busy right now." Quickly spoke as I kicked off the last of the clothes stuck on my foot. I tried to forcefully slam the door only to get rebounded by Jon's hand.

"Tasha I know your not busy...please we just want to talk to you." Both men walked into my room.

"You've been avoiding us and don't say you haven't been!" Jon sounded slightly ticked off.

"Ok look, I'm sorry I just had a lot of stuff to deal with." I held my arms up in surrender, wrong move.

"Tasha! what is that? did you cut yourself?" Colby looking concerned. He ran into the bathroom to grab a towel.

"It's not what it looks like, well what I think, you think it is anyway" I think I just confused myself in that sentence.

"let me see" Jon gently looked at my wrist, it wasn't bleeding bad, but I was bad when I had a paper cut let alone a slice. I started to feel light headed.

"oh..no I think I'm going to..." The next thing I knew I fainted.

~~~~Jon's POV~~~~

I quickly caught Tasha as she passed out, picking her up bridal style I laid her carefully on the bed.

"She must not like blood." Colby making fun of her. I punched him hard in the arm.

"Ow man, I'm sorry"

"I'm taking her too our room" Colby shrugged, I picked her small frame up, she looked so peaceful. Being careful to hold pressure to her wrist as we walked down to our room. As always Joe was just sitting there hogging the T.V.

"Jon! What the hell did you do?" Joe yelling across to me.

"Nothing she passed out on me" After laying her on my bed I noticed her faded bruise on the side of her face, she was having a rough week.

Colby badged her wrist after waiting half an hour she finally came round.

~~~~Tasha POV~~~~

I started to see three figures standing over me, not again I thought.

"Ugh my head" As I lift myself up only to find someone push me back down it was Jon.

"You fainted on us, so Jon here brought you down to her room and before you ask your wrist is fine but your going to feel a bit light headed for awhile." Colby spoke in a calming voice.

I just nodded I felt so embarrassed. Again. "Thanks"

"Tasha, may I ask how you did that?" I looked to Jon, he probably thinks I'm such a strange human being.

"Well I was trying to get to the door when you knocked but I tripped over my open suitcase taking the lamp with me." I blushed.

They all laughed.

"Clumsy much!" Colby added in between his laughing.

"Hay its not funny, it really hurt" I started to laugh to, my phone rang, as I pulled it out of my pocket I saw the caller ID it was Tom my stupid ex boyfriend.

"Hello?" Not wanting to alert anyone.

Joe and Colby waved and walked out the room giving me some privacy, Jon on the other hand stayed but walked over to the wall leaning on it. Gosh that guy did look handsome. Clearing my head I answered the dreaded call.

Five minutes later Tom started to yell down the phone in complete anger.

"No Tom, go away I don't want to ever come back to you!" Jon pushed himself off the wall listening intensely.

"You will never find me Tom" Tom was yelling at me down the phone. 

"I know where you are, I followed you, don't you ever think you can hide from me, I'll get you, I'm outside your room right now!" I was so scared I started shaking tears came rolling down my face. Tom hung up.

I stood up, Jon quickly embraced me in a hug. "What's the matter Tash? I noticed he already came up with a nickname, I hated Tash but it sounded different when Jon spoke, I really need to date this guy.

"My ex he's..." I sniffled "He's outside my hotel room waiting for me!"

"Shh shh it'll be ok, me and Colby will go up and sort it out.

I looked up at him. " Thanks Jon, but please don't hurt him, i may not like him but i don't want you getting into trouble over me."

"Stay here, you'll safe." He kissed me on the forehead leaving in anger.