Chapter 4 The Hounds

~~~~Jon POV~~~~

Slamming the door behind me, I was in anguish I wanted to rip this guy apart but that would only make Tasha hate me.

"What's up man? Who was she speaking to?" Colby walked up to me seeing me go into Dean mode.

"It was her damn ex, he's outside her room now...I swear when I get my hands on him I'm gonna..."

"ok calm down, we will go sort this out, tell Tasha we're get rid of him, nicely." Joe glared at me.

in complete anger I walk out with the guys, I felt so bad for Tasha, how could this guy lay a hand on her she's beautiful.

As we walked up the stairs to the next floor we made a plan.

"Hey buddy, you look lost are you looking for someone?" Joe kindly asked, I wanted to rip his face off, but Colby came up with a be better idea.

"yeah I'm looking for my girl, the hotel staff told me she was in here" His girl right I'm going to kill him. Colby shoved me back Dean Mode was in!

we closed in around him blocking his exit, "Listen close DUDE, you have only one option, leave here and never come back looking for her. If you know who we are, you would run!" I was close in his face trying hard not punch this prick.

"Tasha?" i turned round noticing her standing right behind us, our circle broke.

"Tash go back" I was trying to protect her obviously didn't need it. She walked straight up to this guy Tom.

"If you really knew her, you would know not to call her Tash!"

"Listen to me, I hate you i never want to see you again, you've been hurting me for years you drove me and my family apart!" Wow Tash was really ripping his head off. The three of us stood behind Tasha, staring him down.

~~~~Tasha's POV~~~~

"Oh and by the way, this is yours!" I took of the ring and threw at him. I turned and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm, Jon, Joe and Colby stepped forward, but I brushed him off and punched right in the jaw. God did that feel good. The three of them laughed, Tom picked up the ring making a dash for the stairs. Joe sort of growled at him, which was funny.

"I'll get you for  this Tasha! Mark my words! I'll get you! Tom continued to run down the stairs heading into the distance.

"Way a go Tash!" Colby nudged me, i staggered alittle.

"man did that hurt" holding my left hand, shaking it several times.

"Thanks you guys for doing your Shield thing, Joe did you growl at him?"

Jon walk off back to his room, he looked angry, I hope not at me.

"Don't worry Tash, he'll cool down he just needs time. Come we're put some ice on that" I followed them back to their room.

It was the evening, the guys just finished their final live event, I was sitting in Jon's and Colby room. When all three guys came in talking loud. Jon had lightened up since this morning but still we hadn't really spoken.

"Um...Colby and I, will stay together tonight, come on Colby" Joe dragged Colby out, Colby looking confused.

"Wait I need my toothbrush." he staggered forward.

"Colby now!" Joe sounded like he was ordering his teenage son up to bed. It made me giggle.

"Bye" Then they left.

"Jon can we talk? Are you mad at me, for not staying in here?" I made him sit next to me turning his face towards me.

"No Tasha...I just didn't want you to get hurt anymore, you see the thing is I like you, and I mean really like you..." He trailed off.

"I like you too Jon and I mean really like you" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"He kissed the side of my arm. I let my arms fall back down.

"Let me see your hand, you punched him good in the jaw" he sounded excited. Lightly touching he brushed his fingers over my swollen hand. I pulled back wincing.

"I think it may be broken" Craddling my hand to my chest.

"We're go to the hospital tomorrow if the swelling doesn't go down." He cared so much for me, more than i could say my ex Tom ever did.

"We're leaving town tomorrow, you still up for coming?"

"Yeah of course, just lets get my hand sorted first." Still cradling it, Jon careful kissed my hand 

"So looks like we're sleeping together." Intent face palm moment.

"Sorry didn't mean it like that" I was starting to blush, i must of looked like a lobster.

Jon laughed, then stood up. " I knew what you meant don't worry."

"um...Jon one small problem...I have no clothes here." I pointed out.

"Come on then we're go get your stuff saves you time in the morning. Quickly running up the stairs to gather my things I noticed Jon wasn't behind me. Turing round I heard whispers from the floor below, I leant over hearing Colby voice.

"So are you and her, you know a thing?" Colby is very nosey I stood there thinking to myself.

There were noises coming form behind me, a hand quickly lashed over my mouth stopping me from yelling out, biting hard on his hand I managed to let out a scream.

"Jon Help!" I yelled, It was to late the next thing I new I was knocked to floor  kicked several times  and slowly drifting into total darkness.

~~~~JON'S POV~~~~

I saw Colby sticking his head round Joe's door.

"So are you and her, you know a thing?" Colby was way to nosey. I nodded yes, he carried on asking my ridicules questions, when I heard...

"Jon Help!" Coming form upstairs, all three of us bolted. There I saw laying curled up, Tasha Bleeding and battered almost lifeless on the floor.

Joe and Colby ran straight past me scanning the fifth floor.

"No sign of him" The both yelled back

We all knew it was her ex.

"He will pay for ever hurting Tasha, he will pay!" I was ready for a fight to the death!