Chapter 16 Ummm...Oops!

"Good morning babe are you ready to go to the gym today?" I nodded yes I was still thinking about the text I received two days ago. We were filming Smackdown tonight I had a match against Summer (Danielle) which was ok, I mean she wasn't the best wrestler but at least she tries her best, that's what counts right?

Heading for the gym I started on the treadmill just a basic normal run that slowly became faster and more of an hill climb. After that I asked Colby to help with my weights I know I'm a girl and don't lift heavy but I kind of needed him to talk to.

"Colby, can I ask you something?" As I finished my set and started doing sit ups while he held my feet.

"Yeah Tasha anything"

"Who do you think is texting me?" I looked at him as I finished the sit us moving onto side sit ups and the dreaded two minutes plank, it helped me if I talked to someone while being tortured in the plank position, the guys found it hilarious.

"Maybe just some creep of you brothers..." I thought about that already, in the past two days I found out the person was female and was studying in education, which could mean high school or college. Didn't really help much, I haven't told the guys yet about the new information I knew they were edgy about it anyway.

"yeah maybe... but I think the person who texted was a girl" I spoke as I finished my plank and headed for a drink.

"How did you work that one out?" he grabbed my shoulder gently turning me round. Damn it I'm busted. "Tasha what have you not been telling us?"

"Not telling us what?" Joe walked by stopping by Colby and I.

"Well I may have been texting that person." I looked down at my feet starting to fidget.

"Tasha!" Colby sounded mad, Joe just frowned and gave an disappointed look.

"Well I know the person is female and that their in education and she also said she goes to the same dance academy I use to go to. I was planning to check it out once I got more information, like a name..."

"ugh Tasha they could be tricking you, but if their not then why bug you, can't they simply ask someone else why you?" Colby questioned, I simply gave a shrug and headed over to Jon as we were finished, I knew the guys would tell Jon, I mean Joe can keep s secret but Colby nope there was no way of him keeping a secret.

Smackdown was next today after a meal we headed over to the arena getting ready for our matches. It was my first match back since being injured I hope I'll be alright and have only minor injures this time.

Just before I went on I received another text it was one simple word. 

'HELP!'