Chapter 24 Sibling Rivalry

*Ivy POV*

I woke up the following early afternoon around 1pm I was surprised to see only Colby in the room, he was much like my big bother I always wanted.

"Hey." I whispered. He turned his head of the TV, I gripped Jon's oversized hoodie sleeves curling the ends inwards looking like I had no hands. I shuffled my feet along the floor as I was still in an sleepy state.

"Hi Ivy how are you feeling?" I dumped myself down on the couch next to him cuddling to his side, I just needed someone to hug right now and Colby was my only options.

"I'm alright, where's Tasha and the others?" I looked around searching for any signs of movement.

"They've gone out to the courts to sort out legal issues with you staying on the road with WWE and to get a restraining order on Jackson, Tom and your dad." Colby gave me a tight hug.  

"Oh, ok when will they be back?"

"Not until late tonight, I'm sorry kiddo your stuck with me all day." he ruffled my hair I gave him a fake smile. I headed back to my room locking the door, I didn't want to talk much to anyone I just didn't feel like I belonged anywhere any more.

"I don't know man she's been in there for hours, she's locked the door I cant get her out." I heard Colby's voice I guess he was talking on the phone. He was right about several things I had been in here for hours six to be exact and the door was locked.

"Ok Jon just hurry, I think she needs Tasha." I heard footsteps come towards the door. "Ivy, they are on their way back, Tasha will be back soon."

I felt sorry for Colby having to babysit a grumpy teenage that wouldn't talk to him. It wasn't anything personal its just I had nothing to really say. Time had passed about an hour I heard the door slam.

"IVY! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I gosh that was Tasha she was mad.

I opened the door, Colby had sorrow in his eyes, Jon simply looked to me then to Ally knowing that world war three was about to happen.

"What the hell Ivy, why were you ignoring Colby, why did you lock yourself away and don't say its because your a teenager." Tasha raised her voice towards me like a parent would towards a naughty child.

I didn't say anything just glared at her.

"Don't glare at me your lucky I'm here for you, I want to help you but your making it damn hard." She took a step forward, Colby and Joe backed off sitting on the couch turning on the TV to block the family argument out most likely.

I ruffed turning my back heading back to my room, the next thing I knew Joe had raced to Tasha Jon was trying to pull us apart, Colby hot on Joe's heels. Tasha had grabbed my arm, pulling me back towards her instinctively I brought my hand up slapping her in the face, I tried to pull her hand off my arm, she was in total shock. Tasha went for me but I ducked ripping her grip off me, I tried to turn away but she jumped me, talk about sibling fighting. The guys had a hard time pulling us apart we both had each others hair I pulled a chunk out of hers her nails scratched my already bruised face. Colby picked me up from around my waist I tried to kick and push out of his grip, but he only tightened Jon held Tasha the same way, Joe stood in the middle of us.

"I HATE YOU TASHA, IWISH I NEVER MET YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU! I HATE EVEYTHING CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I kicked Colby in knee hard forcing him to let me go.

"WELL GUESS WHAT IVY I HATE YOU TOO!" That's all I heard from Tasha, I ran into my room locking both entrances I ran to my bed crying into my pillow.

*Tasha POV*

"That was a little harsh Tash even for you." Jon gave me a glare once he let me go.

"ugh she's so ungrateful, its like she's trying to push us away." I raked my hand through my hair.

"That's exactly what she's doing, she thinks if we decided to turn her away give her up, you'll be safe from your family she thinks it's all her fault don't you see?" Joe came to my side taking my arm forcing me to sit on the couch as Jon came in with ice packs for my head and face.

Now I felt stupid, I knew her life I lived it, why didn't I see that before. "Look Tasha don't beat yourself up about it, just let her cool down then we can have a civilised talk, until then both of view stay out of each others way for a while you both need space. Both Joe and Jon were right.

"Colby, I know she really likes you as a brotherly figure will you keep an eye on her keep her company for me as family?" I looked to him as Joe was inspecting my head where Ivy had pulled a clump out of it.

"Of course Tasha."

*Ivy POV*

The following morning I heard Tasha and Jon leave I knew Joe and Colby stayed, they must had switched rooms as this was originally Jon's and Tasha's and well mine.

"Ivy open up." Colby knocked on the door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"No! I want to talk to you, and if you don't open this door within the next minute I will have option but to break the door down." he sounded angry.

"We're in a hotel, you break you replace!" I yelled back, two can play at this game.

I heard him sigh.

"Ivy just open the door Tasha isn't here, they left last night. Its just you Joe and I." He jiggled the door handle.

"I know that, stupid!" I ruffed opening the door anyway, I knew he wouldn't give up and he was the only person second only to Joe that I didn't hate at this very moment.

I was engulfed into a big hug, I hadn't eaten for two days just constantly crying.

"I missed you Ivy." I tear fell from my face. he wiped it away.

Joe had made pancakes my favourite, I was quite hungry but I knew the game they were playing and I wasn't about to let them win.

"Eat ivy, you look pale as all hell, you haven't eaten for at least two days." I shrugged.

"babygirl if you wont eat anything, we're have to force you." I gave him wide eyes, ok fine they win this round I'm a teenager I like to keep my pride and dignity intact for now.

Joe let out a chuckle, "How did you know that would work?" Colby questioned him, while I drove into the food.

"I have a daughter she hates it when I try and get her to eat something she dislikes." Colby gave an oh face with a nod. I went to head back to my room but Joe lightly took my hair swiping me off my feet, "naa naa babygirl where do you think your going?" I pointed to my room. "Nope your staying with Colby and I all day, everyday until we say so." He gave a smile Colby gave a thumbs up with a cheesy smile, I let out a sigh, flopping back into a classic unconscious girl angel shape (like they do in the movies, where the guy always carries them).

"Kill me now."

"Oh-no babygirl, you'll stuck with us forever!"