14

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙽| 𝙻𝙸

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

"how we waiting on you and you not even the person we going for" i huffed as i held mani

"ok ok im ready" kaleek said as he put on his chains and sprayed on some cologne.

i rolled my eyes and walked out the room and walked down the hall and down the steps to the living room where i had mani's diaper bag my my LV bag sitting on the coffee table.

"ill get her" kaleek said getting mani from me.

I got the diaper bag and my purse and kaleek turned on the house alarm and i walked out the front door, and got in the passenger seat of kaleeks range rover.

i put the two bags next to my feet and got on my phone texting the groupchat.

DA BARBZ💋

currently late for mani photoshoot and kaleek still inside 🤦🏽‍♀️

bestie💕

girl it dont start til 11:00 and its 10:01... 😑

zada boo 💖

here she go yall

nini <3

it'll be ok stinka

but i wanna be early 🙁

zada boo 💖
it's okay we'll see you at the party ok?

kaleek opening the back door and put mani into her car seat and buckled her up then got in the front seat.

"damn did you get lost?" i said mugging him.

"kinda" he said smiling and backing out the driveway and stopped at the stop sign thats at the end of the neighborhood.

"boy" i said rolling my eyes

--
"you did so well pretty baby" the photographer said handing me back mani.

she tapped on her laptop and scrolled through the pictures she got of mani.

"these are so beautiful" i said.

"thank you ill be sure to send them to you in a few hours after i edit them" she said.

"okay thank you" I said.

i handed her a 50 dollar bill as a tip out of my LV bag.

"no thank you"