09

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙽| 𝙻𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

"So what's on today's agenda?" Naomi asked as she followed next to me with her shopping cart as i pushed my cart around target

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So what's on today's agenda?" Naomi asked as she followed next to me with her shopping cart as i pushed my cart around target.

"Well..I know i wanna give kaleek a self-care night and we're supposed to go out to eat with his parents and i also need to go to my mom's and pick up some mail and of course we finna have a girls day and order pizza and eat snacks and watch baddies south so yeah" i said turning onto the personal hygiene aisle.

"are you excited to meet his parents" noami asked as i bent down looking at the native body washes and grabbed the coconut and vanilla one since i ran out and it's my favorite out the whole soap line.

"i mean yeah and im also nervous because he already has talked to them about me and showed them what i look like so there probably already assumed the worst." I said standing back up and putting the soap in my cart as i backed up and started making my way to the food area.

"I feel you but you got this im sure they ain't assuming nothing too wild cause your a pretty girl and why would kaleek say bad shit about you anyway"

"ok ok you right" i said turning into the snack aisle and grabbed hot cheeto puffs and some nacho dip and naomi grabbed sour cream and onion pringles and sour straws.

--

"pizza here" I called out walking back into the living room and sitting the large pepperoni with ham and bacon, light cheese extra sauce pizza from dominos, lava cake and buffalo wings on the coffee table.

"we finna grubbb" naomi dragged rubbing her hands together.

"im saying" i said sitting down and leaning over to mani's swing putting her pacifier back in her mouth.

my phone started vibrating and i seen it was kaleek facetiming me.

"hello" i said as i grabbed a slice of pizza.

"yo where my baby at?" he asked.

I flipped the camera and showed her in her swing. He took a facetime photo and flipped the camera back to me.

"that's all u wanted to say?" I mugged the phone eating my pizza.

"no i also called to tell you after i handle some business ima be making my way to come get y'all since yo car at your house anyway"he said.

Kaleek had the phone pointing up to the car roof on his lap as the car looking foggy from him hotboxing while he drove im assuming.

"okay and around what time will that be" i asked eating my crust.

"in bout a hour or two"

"alright be safe" I said before hanging up.

i looked up and seen naomi smirking at me "What" i said avoiding eye contact and leaning over and grabbing a buffalo wing in the ranch and ate it.

"you like like himmm" noami dragged dancing.

"no i don't" i said talking while i chewed and placing my bone in the grocery bag next to feet.

she squinted her eyes at me giving me the look.

"okay i do" i rolled my eyes taking a slice of supreme pizza.

"yeah exactly so when are you gonna admit and tell him how you feel?"

i shrugged my shoulders as i bit my pizza looking down at my lap.

"honestly ive been enjoying not having a title and just having fun"

"yeah that sounds great and all but you should really start considering your feelings and talking about it with him--but that's just how i feel"

"your probably right"

"but i think you should decide on your own pace and move at you guys own speed"

"thank you therapist"

--

i stepped out the car as kaleek held the door open for me. we had arrived at the luxurious restaurant where id be meeting his parents face to face at last.

i had on a white silk dress, that's short, white lace up heels and a white crossbody purse. very elegant.

kaleek was holding mani in her car seat as i followed him holding his other hand as we walked to the entrance.

we walked in and walked up to the man waiting by his stand to escort people.

"hello how may i help you this evening?" the man said.

"we will be joining the Michaels table" kaleek said.

"follow me." he said leading us to their table.

"oh my goodness hi pretty baby" i'm assuming kaleeks mother said as she got up hugging me.

"hello to you too pretty baby" she said going over to mani while kaleek was holding her.

"ma what about me?" kaleek said mugging and backing up from her.

"boy bye— why don't y'all sit down this is kaleek step father, daniel." she said referring to the man on his phone sitting down at the booth.

candy crush sounds filled his phone speaker as he swiped and tapped on his phone.

"nigga get off candy crush your being rude" kaleek's mother gritted through her teeth snatching his phone away and sitting down.

he smacked his lips. "wassup yall" he said.

"nice to meet you" i said sitting down next to kaleek.

"have y'all already ordered?" kaleek asked.

"no not yet we just got here not that long ago" she said.

"but anyways kaleek has told me so much about you..you look just like the pictures he showed me" she continued.

i smiled "i hope it was all good"

"hmm let's see let's see" i said going under the bathroom sink.

i grabbed my clear bin full of my self care things and i sat it on the bathroom counter.

"what's all this shit?" kaleek said putting mani pacifier back in her mouth.

she was sitting in her swing that we brought in the bathroom with us so we could still watch her while im educating kaleek on self care, he has hygiene but i want him to be more educated.

"well.. this is my self care things that i use, i have some more things in my room that i wanna show you as well" i said smiling.

i pulled out a facial brush "this is what you use to wash your face with any face wash that fits you" i said.

"how do i know which one fits my skin" he asked.

"well i already know which one does and you have dry skin so if you were to buy your own face wash you would make sure it says dry skin instead of oily or you can use one that's says for all skin types but since i have dry skin too you can use mine anything you want." i said.

"who taught you all this?" kaleek asked me.

"well..i taught myself i used to watch youtube videos on girls doing this type of stuff and i remember how i wanted to be just like them" i said smiling.

10/02/22
a little filler i'll say
im trying to update every weekend so bare with me, i have to update all my other books too so if i didn't update this one this weekend i updated a different one.
have a good day/night <3