06

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙽| 𝙻𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

"Bad like her friend i see why thats ha twinnn" i copied a tiktok as i bounced kamani on my lap

"What you wanna do for the 4th?" Kaleek asked as he came out my bathroom.

"Um i dont know my family aint on good terms with nobody." I shrugged.

"Well you coming to my mama cookout she been asking bout chu" He sat down next to me on my bed.

"Well...when is it?"

"Its not really a time to come you just show up"

"Okay well me and mani finna take a nap"

"No the hell yall not yall riding wimmie"

I kissed my teeth.

"So throw on some clothes mani can nap in da car" He said.

He stood up, he had on medium washed jeans, coke white forces, a black wife beater with the gold chain combo.

A/N: OUUUWEEEE

"fine"

he walked out the room and i put mani in her swing which was in front of my bed, by my dresser.

I put on a pair of nike pros, black crop top, some plain black socks and my black cats.

I still had on my chanel bonnet, and i came out my closet.

"hm" kaleek said handing me a bottle he made for mani.

"thank you pimp"

i put a pink fuzzy blanket over her and propped her bottle up with it.

I then went to mani's room and looked for her something to wear, i picked out a mostly white and some orange dress and some white sandals.

I went back into my room and sat the clothes on my bed, kaleek was sitting on my bed next to mani, on his phone.

I left back out and went into my glam room to do my makeup and take my blonde wig off.

I decided to put a light brown wig on with blonde highlights and i went for a wet look.

I came back in my room and kaleek had dressed mani and was not trying to get her to burp while he scrolled on tiktok.

I kissed his cheek and he quickly put his phone done and grab my ass

"Thank you"

"No thank you"

I shook my head walked over to where all my jewelry resided.

I put on my  green crystal necklace and my 444 necklace, and some of my rings on both hands.

I also took my apple watch off the charger and put it on my left arm, along with my stone bracelets.