04

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚉 𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

"Boy bye please go cook

"Boy bye please go cook." Kali waved me off as she checks on her seafood boil by opening the lid and stream flowing out.

It's been a week since I sent the fruit bouquet and we been facetiming everyday, I want to take her and mani out today.

"Im finna come over right now and get some of your food." I chuckled and put a black nike wind breaker over my wife beater and I slid on my ugg slippers.

I took off my ski mask and shaked my jaw length dreads and walked out the house.

"You better not." Kali said laughing.

I looked at the camera and knocked on the door then hung up.

while i waited at the door i got a text

lonnie (head game: ⭐⭐)

i miss u i can't sleep or eat ugh.

i mentally laughed at how much of a joke she is.

get a load of this shit

I heard the echo of the phone hanging up and her smacking her teeth then opening the door.

"Surprise shawtyyyyy." I chuckled hugging her and I know she rolled her eyes but she hugged me back and came inside instantly smelling the good food.

I noticed mani playing on the floor im assuming having tummy time, i immediately walked over and picked her up.

"Wassup babyyyy" I cooked and walked in the kitchen with her.

Kali smacked her lips, "see this why she spoiled now- can't ever get anything done" Kali shook her head adding old bay to the pot.

"Don't even do that cause you know I'll watch her any time ma." I said as I wiped her mouth with her bib.

She really does get her looks from her mom, so beautiful.

"Okay well can you watch her on sunday while I work?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Mmm I guess" I chuckled.

"The food is ready."

"Ima take you and nini to SeaWorld." I shrugged.

Kali busted out laughing. "Did you give her a nickname?"

"She my baby too"

I sit mani in her play chair on the ground that rolls, it helps her learn to walk if anybody was wondering.

"Yea but nini? Pop off tho but anyways yeah we can go to seaworld."

"We were going to go if you said no anyway" I hugged her from behind.