02

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙽| 𝙻𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

I leaned into mani's crib and i kissed her tiny head. "Momma loves you pretty baby." I whispered.

I turned on the baby monitor and i grabbed the other one and went into the living room.

I sat on the couch and sat indian style, i grabbed my roku remote and put the tv on netflix to continue rewatching vampire diaries

"BITCH WE NEVER OVER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR."

i furrowed my eyebrows. I got up and grabbed the baby mointer in case mani woke up, swung my front door open and peeked my head out the door.

I seen a brownskinned woman with long knotless box braids in with clear beads at the end and she stood 5''7.

"YEAH BITCH OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR KALEEK." She yelled and kicked at his door.

"AYE" I yelled at her.

"What?" "You got a key?"

this bitch.

"Baby no I want you to stop banging on that nigga door cause my CHILD is asleep." I exclaimed, talking with my hands.

She stood quiet and dumbfounded for a moment.

"Sorry." She mumbled walking past me and turns the corner to go to the elevator.

Kaleek opened his door and looked at me.

"Aye my bad mama I ain't mean-"

I cut him off by going back in my house and slamming my door.

niggas.

I locked the front door behind me and opened the fridge furrowing my eyebrows at the last pickle left in the jar.

naomi bby🥰 is facetiming...

I looked over at my phone and seen mimi was calling.

"hey best friend!" naomi said

She was still in the bed.

"hey.."

"who pissed in ya cherrios nie.."

I opened the fridge and flipped the camera so she could see the very close to empty pickle jar.

"oooooh u need me to come drop some off?"

"it's fine mimi yo lazy ass still in bed"

I closed the fridge and grabbed the baby mointer walking to my room.

"Glad you know- did anything else terrifying happen?"

"the fucking neighbor ex keep coming over here banging on his door being ghetto"

"its giving desperate baby."

"that's what im saying but ill call you when I get home"

"ight"