11

𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙸 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈 𝚀𝚄𝙸𝙽𝙽| 𝙻𝙸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻

"im gonna make it shakeee shakeee shakeee shakeee SHAKEEE SHAKEEE IM GONNA MAKE IT SHAKEEE" kaleek sung doing the tiktok dance as he walked back into the living room where me and mani were watching jeffery dahmer on netflix was with cotton candy grapes.

"sir we're watching something--ouu can i get some" i said grabbing a couple out his hand when he sat down next to me on the velvet black couch.

"fat fuck" kaleek said mugging me, mani started whining.

"whaaat" i said chewing up a piece of grape and giving it to her and she stopped.

"that's exactly why she gone be fat like you" kaleek said shaking his head at the look at us happy about cotton candy grapes.

"blah blah blah so when we go to this rainbow picnic you bet not eat a damn thing you just coming for decoration." i said pausing the show and picking up mani getting up walking down the hall going in my room.

"wait wait hollon nie--what color are we even" he said following behind.

"red" i said putting mani in her swing next to my full body mirror, turning it on and giving her the pacifier and then going in my closet as kaleek sat on the edge of my bed.

"so we need to be leaving out to get the stuff then" he said.

"yeah thats why im looking right now for something red i could wear there because you got to wear your food color to the picnic." i stated as i eyed a red sleveless puffer vest.

"i aint finna be looking like a damn blood now" he called out.

"ima wear this" i said collecting everything i wanted to wear and bringing it to my bed laying it out.

"red puffer with no sleeves, white one piece and red foam runners." he analyzed it all.

"ye-sir-e..what you wearing?" i asked.

"im about to go look in my closet now and see how im feeling" he said.

"dont you think we should just live together we always at each other houses anyway?"

"i been thinking that i juh didnt wanna push it onto you-we can look around on zillow and shit later tonight" he said before walking out my room and down the hall back to the living room and out the front door.

i went ahead and changed my clothes since mani fell asleep in her swing, and i slowly moved the swing into my beauty room while i got ready.

while i was taking off my bonnet, zada started facetiming me.

"yelloo" i said propping the phone on my vanity while i looked in the mirror at my lace.

dont look bad..

"hey stink you got your fit on?" she asked as she seemed to be at some type of store.

"yeah check me out" i said picking up the phone scooting back my fluffy pink chair and showing her the whole fit.

"okay okay i seee you check mines" she said showing me her fit with the yellow jordan 4's, her color was yellow.

"isnt tywan doing yellow too?" i asked as i got my pink spray bottle out and started spraying my lace with water to loosen the old glue.

"yeah he with me at kroger's right now" she said putting the camera on him, he was walking in front of her and he too had on the yellow 4's.

"oh let me guess you guys matched on accident huh" i said laughing as i slowly pulled off my lace that i was reinstalling into the hair company that sent me a wig gets here, i dont want to use my nice ones just to sweat it out.

zada started laughing "see uh anyways my baby tyson got on his 4's too" she said flipping the camera to him in his carseat that was in the buggy.

"awweee look at neph"

"okay but ill see you later on at the picnic dont be late either hoe"

"i should be saying the same to you bi-" i was cut off by her hanging up on me.

this bitch

kaleek walked in the room with his red foam pods on too. "since we all got on ours you minus well put mani on hers to make it even." i said eyeing his outfit.

"ill get my baby right" kaleek said picking up mani and walking out the beauty room and into mani's room.

--

i stepped out the car and kaleek closed my door behind me after i got out and i went around to the other side and got mani out her car seat along with her diaper bag while kaleek retrieved the red items we got from the local grocery store.

we got watermelon chunks, hot cheeto puffs, strawberries, takis, and minute maid fruit punch.

we were having the picnic at nini house in her backyard, we walked up the driveway and around the back to where the backyard was with outside string lights lighting up the backyard and a red and white big, checkered blanket on the grass with everyone surrounding it talking and neatly sitting their items they brought.

"hey niggers" i said waving as we got to the blanket and kaleek sat our things with everyone elses.

"hii oh my god you brought hella shit" zada said giving me a hug.

"and hello to you little baby" she cooed at mani and mani started blowing spit bubbles at her.

"thats her way of saying hi" i said laughing and sitting on the blanket, taking mani out of her carseat.

"heyyy bestiee" naomi said coming out the sliding door in the back of the house.

"hii bitch" i said waving as she came and sat down with eveyone, her color was blue.

"so we finna dig in orr..." tywan said moving his hands.

"nigga shut up" denise said with her daugther, michela popped on her hip as she sat down with up.

denise color was orange and she even doordashed popeyes so she is really the only person who got us fast food for the picnic everyone else really just brought snack items.

"BEFORE ANY OF YALL EAT ANYTHING...i need to post the setup on my instagram." denise smiled and stood up still holding her baby.

"this bitch" zada said playfully rolling her eyes as she held her son, tyson.

"smileee" she dragged as her flash came on, and then back off again.

"okay yall can continue doing whatever it is that yall were doing before that" she said sitting back down.

i sat indian style holding mani and sitting next to kaleek who had his head on my shoulder.

(A/N: INDIAN STYLE IS CRISS CROSS APPLE SAUCE BY THE WAY BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW IT BY INDIAN STYLE, SO I WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP :D )

this was a literal vibe not gonna lie.

i reached over getting a rainbow plastic cup and i poured some pineapple fanta into it.

"im glad we did this" naomi said smiling.

"me too cause all this free food is a hit" kai said shoving his face with popeyes biscuits.

"nigga is your mouth not dry?" pierre mugged looking up from his phone while he ate a donut.

"and aint" kai said swipping under his chin "no homo tho" he added followed by pierre, tywan and kaleek giving him a stale face.

--

10.15.22

coming in clutch with the updatess 💞

have a good day/night <3