Toxic medication

Miami 12/08/2022 0953hrs

When the team found out that Overwatch got caught in the collapse, Robin immediately jumped into action. Ordering Red Arrow and Artemis to return to the stadium, Miss Martian, Superboy, and himself would go look for Overwatch. Sadly, all they could find were smashed armor plates next to gadgets that Overwatch used. Hacking into the surveillance cameras in the area that was still operational, Robin scoured the footage of the collapse, praying that he would be able to find something. Finally getting a clue, Robin zoomed in only to gasp in shock at the footage he saw.

Somewhere over the Pacific 12/08/2022 1138hrs

The engines of the plane hummed ever so gently as the small aircraft sped through the clear blue sky. Inside the luxurious vehicle, two figures emerged from the cockpit to brief the dozen masked individuals on what is going to happen next. The first figure was a stocky person with broad shoulders and looked as if he was made from granite, the second person had a more lean and agile figure, round hips with dark brunette hair flowing out of her mask down her back.

"Once we land, dragons one to six will escort me to the Master for our mission report. Dragons seven to twelve will escort Lantuu and the prisoner to the medical facility." The female spoke, her voice void of emotion. This time the male, Lantuu, spoke up. "Dragons seven to twelve, beware that our captive has most likely been trained by the Batman so he is to be sedated and restrained at all times."

Lantuu's voice was deep and came straight from the chest, though like the female he also hid his emotions well when he spoke through his mask. A/N: Lantuu means sledgehammer in Mongolian if anyone was wondering.

Before the jet started to descend, the masked pair made their way to the back of the aircraft where there was a small compartment behind a locked steel door. Opening it to reveal Overwatch in his battered and bloody state, the pair made sure that he was still sedated for the remainder of the trip.

Unkown location in Eastern Asia 12/08/2022 1321hrs

Coming out of his unconscious state, Overwatch's head was throbbing with a massive headache. After a few seconds, he tried to move but was held down by thick leather straps on his arms and legs along with another across his chest. Pulling with all of his might to try and get out, Overwatch's whole body screamed in agony, reminding him of what transpired in Miami.

Overwatch looked around him to see where he was, processing every minute detail of the room. He was strapped to a silver table that wasn't completely upright but rather resting on an angle. It was a white-painted room with bright lights illuminating every corner of the room. Large silver cabinets rested against the wall next to a tool display with various pieces of chrome surgical equipment attached.

"He has awakened, we can now start the procedure." Someone said behind him, emerging from his blind spot, two people wearing midnight black robes with cloth masks covering their entire faces except for their eyes. The pair began to strip Overwatch of his armor starting from the bottom and working their way up. Just as one of the masked henchmen tried to take his mask off, a strong electrical current zapped him, resulting in the person spasming on the floor.

The second one did not find this amusing, putting on a set of thick rubber gloves and grabbing a crowbar. The figure smashed across Jake's face from left to right, taking the mask clean off resulting in a light thud as the piece of armor landed on the floor. The crowbar-wielding person came face to face with a pair of eyes that burned with anger and determination, looking straight into their soul. Pacing back to the end of the room, the henchman stood at attention as another person entered through the door.