Oops

Wayne Manor 22/11/2021 1500hrs

Remembering that they still have to attend the fundraiser tonight, Bruce reminded the two that they should probably start getting ready for the event seeing as it started in about 3 hours. Both Dick and Jake looked at each other and thought the same idea; "Oops." It was a black-tie event with the wealthiest people in Gotham and Jake did not have a tuxedo to wear and Robin desperately needed a new one seeing as the last time he wore one a girl 'accidentally' spilled her mushroom soup all over Dick. This had left a stain that not even the mythical cleaning abilities of Alfred could solve.

"Hey Bruce, me and Jake are going to quickly take one of the cars for a spin if you don't mind," Dick quickly shouted as he pulled Jake over to the garage. Upon looking inside Jake saw a wide variety of cars. There were some classic vintage cars and a variety of muscle and sports cars. Dick pointed to a silver Mercedes AMG GT as he grabbed the keys from a rather in-depth-looking closet. Zooming out of the garage, they soon passed the wrought iron gates. Dick dialed a number on the car's panel as a ringtone started going through the car.

"Who are you calling?"

"If there is one person that knows how to shop and have a good time it is Wally West" Dick replied, gaining a look from Jake. Just as soon as he had answered the question, the phone picked up;

"Wally, for a speedster, you answer really slowly," Dick commented

"Haha, very funny dude, why did you call? Like I'm down to talk with you anytime but you haven't been answering any of my texts recently."

"Yeah, about that, I have someone here with me that I think you should meet. We are on our way to the Gotham shopping center to go buy some outfits for tonight's fundraiser. Wanna come?"

"DUDE!! You know I'm always down to goof around in a shopping center as long as you are paying."

"Sweet, see ya there in about 10 minutes," Dick ended the phone call and stepped on it. The GPS said that they were going to take 20 minutes to get there but in this car, they could get there in half that time.

After reaching the parking lot, the duo got out of the vehicle and started walking into the shops quickly buying new outfits at the first store they saw. Their clothes were still dirty from the gardening so new outfits were crucial. Just as they were exiting the store, Wally texted Grayson saying that they should meet him in front of the Brioni store.

While walking to the store, Dick pointed out that there were some very nice-looking ladies checking out Jake. Jake had noticed this but chose to ignore it for now, much to the dismay of Dick Grayson. Upon reaching the store, Dick was met with a loud "DUDE" gaining the attention of the bystanders who looked at the three male teenagers with confusion and irritation.

"Wally I want you to meet Jake, he is gonna be staying at my place for a while," Dick explained to the speedster in disguise. Shaking Jake's hand Wally cried out in a dramatic exaggeration at the strength of Jake's grip, causing bystanders to look at them again.

After going through multiple stores they eventually settled on suit from Hugo Boss. Both heroes took matching black tuxedo outfits. Wally of course just had to get himself one as well and said that he might join them later that night at the event. Parting ways, Jake looked at his watch seeing that they had been there for two hours already and that they had an hour before the event started, giving them a very tight window for getting back to the manor and getting ready.

A/N: That was a super short chapter but I promise the next one will definitely be longer. I was just super tired when I wrote this one lol.