,,Listen guys. Still have some important things that we need to discuss, all right?" Luther interrupted. Klaus groaned and rolled his eyes.
,,Like what?" Diego asked.
,,Like the way he died" Luther responded and quickly looked at me. Huh..That's weird.
,,And here we go" Diego said under his breathe. What the hell is going on?
,,I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack." Vanya spoke up.
,,Exactly." I joined her.
,,Yeah, according to the coroner." He looked at everyone.
,,Well, wouldn't they know? It's kinda their job" I asked.
,,Theoretically" he responded
,,Theoretically?" Allison asked with another confused look.

,,I'm just saying, at very least, something happened. The last time I spoke to Dad he sounded strange." Luther said while Diego raised his eyebrow with a 'are you serious" look.
,,Oh, quelle suprise!" Klaus said and took sip of his drink. I started to laugh only to be glared by everyone except Klaus and Diego.
,,Strange how?" Allison asked looking away from us.
,,He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust." Luther answered her with concerned look.
,,Luther, he was paranoid, bitter old man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles." Diego said calmly while walking towards Luther.
,,No. He must have known something was going to happen." Luther said with a hint of paranoia. Wow, and I thought I was loosing it.

,,Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to dad." Luther said looking at Klaus who snapped at him a look full of a surprise. My eyes widened as Allison scofed. What the hell is their problem?
,,I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?" Klaus sat up a little bit. I started laugh again and Allison shoot me another glare.
,,Since when? That's your thing." Luther asked him.
,,I'm not in the right... frame of mind." he responded.
,,He's high." I said with 'duh' tone.
,,Yeah! I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsence?" he laughed and looked towards me.
,,I wish I was, trust me babe" I responded adding my nickname for him. He looked surprised when I called him like that.
,,Well, sober up! This is important." Luther snapped at him. Klaus and I just sighed.
,,What about you, Aurora? You didn't hear anything?" He asked me with strange look.
,,No I didn't and I'm not gonna try." I said with a shrug.

,,Then there is the issue of the missing monocle." he continued.
,,Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?" Diego asked harshly.
,,Exactly, it's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal." Luther stated looking straight at me again. What the hell is his problem today? 
,,Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge." he added.
Klaus and I looked at each other confused and than back at Luther.
,,Where are you going with this?" we asked at the same time.
,,Oh, isn't it obvious, Klaus, Rory?" Diego said slowly turning to face Luther with angry look.
,,He thinks one of us killed dad and you are his first suspect, Rory." Diego continued glarring at Luther.

,,What?!" Klaus snapped.
,,I beg you pardon?" I said slowly. Anger and shock in my voice. I furrowed my eyebrows.
,,Well, you were the first to leave the house. Or maybe you didn't. Maybe dad kicked you out and you planned this for years. I also spoke with Pogo. He told me that when he called you because of dad, you told him you already knew. He treated you the worst. Nobody forgets something like that."
Everyone remained silent. Now I was pissed.
,,Are you serious right now?" I asked as I slowly stood up with a death glare. I took a step towards Luther.
,,Did you lose your brain cells when you were growing up? Do you remember that predicting and feeling death is literally part of my ability?" I snapped at him. Diego and Klaus chuckled.
,,Do you want to hear the truth Luther?" I yelled at him. I couldn't hold my anger anymore.
,,Dad didn't kicked me out. I left. I left of my own free will. I left because I couldn't bear to look at your faces after what happened to Ben. I blamed myself enough and I didn't need it from anyone else. I couldn't stay here with the guilt I felt. I didn't want to stay here and just wait for everyone to start hating me! And he didn't treated me the worst. Have you forgotten how Dad treated Klaus, or you just don't care?  Yes, I hated dad with all my heart, but I wouldn't kill him!
You dare stand here as the master of the universe and accuse us all of murdering our father. Screw you, Luther." I finished, I took a deep breath. I didn't even notice that I was almost not breathing when I was yelling at Luther. I looked at him with disgust and scoffed.

,,How could you think that?" Vanya asked Luther with pure shock in her face.
,,Great job, Luther. Way to lead." Diego followed and patted him on his back. He looked at me with soft look and squeezed my hand. Then he left the room.
,,That's not what I'm saying..." Luther tried to defending himself. Allison looked at him with disbelief.
,,You're crazy man. You're crazy." Klaus said as he stood up from his seat.
,,Let's go, baby girl." He took my hand and we started leave the room just like Diego. Vanya followed right behind us.
,,I'm not finished.." Luther called after us.
,,Oh, sorry. We're just gonna go murder mom. Be right back." Klaus said with bottle of alcohol in one hand while he grabbed my shoulders with the other.