53. Don't Marry Me

Start from the beginning

"I decided to take a day off today," I smirk.

"Um... Isn't Dre gonna kill you?" She asks with concern written all over her face, but I just shrug it off.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I ask back. "Listen Mel, I just wanna do something with you and the kids today, aight? Dre's just gonna have to deal with it."

We end-up taking all of the kids to the park and chilling with them there for the majority of the day.

Then, once we all get back home, I call my aunt Betty and arrange for her to watch the kids, while Melody and I eat at this fancy restaurant somebody's told me about before.

I think from now on I'll also ask Betty to come by more often and help Melody with the kids too. I don't know how I didn't realize it until now, but it must be real tough for her to keep doing it on her own all day every day. Now, I can't have no strangers in my house, but Betty is no stranger, and she said that she really wouldn't mind at all.

In the meantime, Melody dresses up real nice, and I end-up having to buy out the whole damn restaurant because I don't want anybody gawking at us while we eat, and then we just sit there and enjoy ourselves.

I don't even like this kind of food, but I know Melody does, as she could be kind of boogie at times, so I don't mind going the extra mile for her.

Once we are done eating, I take her up to the balcony upstairs to just chill and hang out some more.

Melody seems kind of confused by all this, and it dawns on me that I never really do anything romantic for her, so when I do try, it kind of throws her off guard, and it makes me feel so bad once again that I'm like this. I really do love her, you know, so why can't I just express it to her how much I love her more often?

Why does it take me literally fucking up really badly and trying to make up for it for me to do something nice for her?

Apparently it does though, cause I'm just a fucked up ass person.

"I got something for you," I quietly say.

"What, Marshall?" She looks up at me in confusion.

"Just turn around, okay?"

When she does, I quickly fasten a necklace I bought for her the other day around her neck.

"Seriously, Marshall, what is up with you lately? Not that I don't appreciate it," she says shyly.

"What, I can't just buy my girl nice things?" I ask playfully, but rather defensively at the same time.

"Hey, I'm not complaining at all," she smiles. "You are just so different today."

See what I'm talking about? Why can't I just be like this with her at all times, not just when I'm fucking up and trying to make up for it?!

I try to not think about it much. Cause I don't feel like facing up to the fact that I'm an asshole. I need to distract myself from that truth, like right now.

So I pick Melody up by her waist and lift her up and sit her on the balcony as I stand in between her legs.

My hand slowly goes up her dress and I can see her eyes widen slightly.

"Marshall, we can't do this here! What if somebody walks in?"

"Nobody's gonna walk in baby," I reassure her.

She tries to say something else, but once my fingers rub her clit, she just sighs and leans her head back, and I take advantage of her exposed neck and start kissing it softly as she moans. And I just love watching her reactions to my touch, it's like the most beautiful thing ever.