Moral & Shenaningans

Sora and Shiro had spent the next three days observing the students of their class during their occupations outside of class. It was kind of like spying but they had no choice, it was for the public interest, the state used to break the law for the public interest so why not them? That was the excuse Sora had made in his head.

During these three days, they had gathered much more information about the remaining disruptive students. Here was the situation of the class as Sora and Shiro had analyzed it: as soon as the truth was revealed, a good part of the class had decided to calm down and follow the rules until May 1. Among the disruptive students who didn't believe it, some were convinced by Kushida's and Hirata's words in private, while others continued to cause problems.

Among those who were still a problem, there was still the group of Sudou and his friends, namely Ike and Yamauchi. There were also students who had not been convinced by Kushida and Hirata but naturally gave in because of the pressure of the class, who started to judge them secretly, the group of the 3 idiots was the last group left to be corrected because they did not give in to any influence.

Them and ... Kouenji. Simply Kouenji seemed to be a person disconnected from reality and living in his own world, Sora had observed him, but he didn't have enough data to know what to do with him yet so he decided with Shiro to focus his efforts on Sudou's group.

Sora was convinced that Sudou was not a totally stupid person, he was clearly not the intelligent type but he didn't seem to be a person who would hide from the truth. He just needed to be convinced somehow.

Sora and Shiro were now sitting inside the walls of the gym, watching Sudou play a practice game during his basketball practice hours. He didn't seem to have any interest in classes but clearly had one for Basketball, it was his passion, what drove him, therefore it was also his weakness.

"She's late..."

Shiro, who was having fun doing calculations on the trajectory of the ball to pass the time, began to talk to Sora, who was immersed in his thoughts.

"She'll come eventually, I'm sure."

"She doesn't seem to like us or the class.

"Indeed, however she has goals too and if she wants to achieve them, she will need the others, she is smart enough to understand that, even if it will take time."

Shiro didn't answer anymore after that, she noticed in the distance the arrival of the said person who was late. It was Horikita Suzune.

"Offering me a meeting in a place filled with unpleasant smells is anything but motivating."

"There is a reason for that."

Sora replied with his arrogant little smile.

"You want to move up to Class A without having to deal with those who slow you down and I have a solution for that."

He added. Seeing Sora accept Horikita's way of doing things was reason enough to have a conversation with him, she decided to sit on the floor next to them and continued the conversation while watching the game.

"You finally realized that it was better not to waste our time with them?"

"Not quite. I still think they will be useful in our class. I can also understand that from your point of view this is not the case, that's why I decided to do two things. First, I will tell you why I consider them useful, and second, I will propose an arrangement."

Horikita did not answer right away, she was thinking about Sora's proposal, there was no reason to say no to him right away. He seemed to have understood what she wanted so she was curious to know what his idea was.