Society

3 days later, it was 2pm, Sora & Shiro were on their third exam of the day, so far there were no real difficulties.

"Huh, what's with this maths exercise? Is this high school level?"

"No...this stuff is clearly college level...but no problem bro I'll take care of it..."

Sora smiled and stepped away from the mouse and keyboard, Shiro's eyes were ablaze, after ten minutes the exercise was over marking the end of the maths exam too.

After 10 hours they finished all their exams, 3 hours later while they were in the middle of a match on Overwatch, a new email arrived, they finished their game, and opened a PDF file attached to the message, it was the results, a perfect score.

The PDF contained words of congratulations signed by the headmaster as well as additional information about their return to school. It was the middle of March, so they were two weeks away from their new start.

"Well, according to the information on the website, once we move to the island where the school is located, we will have no contact with the outside world anymore, which means..."

"...no more online games..."

"Yosh, listen to me my little sister, we'll make it, we'll get back home together and cut ourselves off from humanity once again. Those bastards won't get us."

"Don't worry bro...as long as I'm with you...I know we can get through anything..."

Sora gave her a hug.

"Okay! Come here little sister, we're going to break all our current records so that no one will dethrone us for three years. Mwahaha."

" ... Well I hope they do... otherwise that would be boring ... "

"Hahaha, good answer. I said that to test you ! Where's the fun in video games if there's no challenge ?! Yosh! Get ready!"

And so their two weeks passed and the time for school to start had come.

.
Shiro and Sora found themselves on the bus leading to school. The people around them were rather quiet and our two new students knew that there was no reason to stress but they couldn't help feeling anxious. Being together and holding hands helped to relieve their tension at least.

After a few minutes, a young girl with blonde hair who was standing up spoke to a young man who was also blonde, you would have thought they were related but it didn't seem so given the discussion that ensued.

"Excuse me, could you give that old lady your seat? She's tired and you look pretty strong so..."

The girl asked gently. The young man didn't even look at her, his eyes closed, his legs and arms crossed, he replied in an arrogant tone.

"Hohoho, that's not a very convincing argument, young lady. I'm a big guy, so what? Who's more deserving of the position, this old lady who doesn't really contribute to society anymore or me, a student from a prestigious high school, who will represent the country of tomorrow?"

Sora and Shiro gritted their teeth, it wasn't so much because he was disrespecting an old lady but rather because his personality reminded them of the selfish and uncaring side of humans. Subconsciously Sora even placed his second hand on Shiro's, seeing him as a danger.

"So what? She has served this society for far longer than you have, you don't deserve your priority seat at all, your logic makes no sense! Idiot!"

Shouted a lady on the bus. Sora & Shiro shrank back, suddenly remembering how right they were to ignore society, a few minutes after they left their house they were already in the middle of dramas and screams irritating their ears, which was saying a lot considering all the explosions they heard on a daily basis.

"I don't really care what society thinks, my personal satisfaction is all I need. If you have time to waste asking people to give up their priority seats, then ask the others. There is no hierarchy of priority for priority places as far as I know.

The girl tried to keep a smile on her face but couldn't quite manage it. In this tense atmosphere, Sora was concentrating on the size of her breasts, one had to escape from this reality somehow after all and her chest was really big so...

"Please, could someone else give this old lady a seat?"

"A real heroine that one, in both style and substance!..."

Sora whispered, but his illusory bubble was quickly shattered by Shiro's glare.

Sora coughed and added.

"By style, I mean of course... her convincing voice... Yes, her voice!"

Sora whispered again to Shiro.

"Brother, if you leave with her, I'll never forgive you."

Sora was almost on the verge of tears, on the one hand he didn't want to do anything to break his little sister's heart, on the other hand he really wanted to explain to her that he was in a crisis right now, already 18 years old and still no relationship with a chick, it was a crime against humanity!

Their little drama was interrupted by the voice of a young lady who offered to leave her place, the young blonde thanked her wholeheartedly, so did the old lady who was shaking her hand, she who had been trying to calm them down as not to make the situation worse.

And so the dispute was settled.

A/N : These three chapters conclude the prologue! They were inspired by the first chapter of No game no life's volume, in which Sora & Shiro ended up in another world instead of receiving a mail. When you think about it, both cases are similar, they do end up in another "world" here too as the school forbids communication with the rest of society. Next chapters will all be based on the ones from Classroom of the Elite, even if you may not be familiar with each scene, know that I'll do my best to end up with similar results to the original story (or not 3:) ).

I'm really excited to write this one. What's interesting about the structure behind Classroom of the Elite is that you have more than one way to work on the story, I always asked myself "What if this character ended up in Classroom of the Elite instead ?" and so was born the choice of NGNL.

Last but not least, there will be absolutely no romance between Sora and Shiro, that part of the story always bugged me. I'll fix that in my fiction. Thanks for reading and see you on the next chapters !