Human Miracle

The lunch break continued, Sudou had already left the room and several other students had taken the opportunity to do so as well. Sora and Shiro were quietly eating their meals. Hirata and Kushida, after finishing eating, decided to check on them, anxious for their class.

"Sorry Sora-kun... we didn't handle it as well as we were supposed to..."

Hirata felt particularly guilty, if there was a danger within the school that would seriously affect his class then he had to do everything in his power to protect his classmates, but currently he felt like he had failed.

Kushida didn't know what to say either, even her natural charms weren't enough against Sudou's anger and impulse.

"Don't worry, it was expected, you have done a great job!"

Sora replied while eating. Hirata and Kushida were surprised by his answer but Sora couldn't explain them the whole of his plan, the only person who knew about it was Shiro since she had helped him conceive it.

"The important thing was to make the class understand that there was a danger weighing on them, it was also necessary to explain what behaviors would cause them to lose private points. These statements are already enough to dissuade some of the students from continuing their bad behavior, but of course we knew it wasn't going to be enough to convince the whole class. Our next goal will be to identify those students who will continue to be disruptive and push them to stop. That will be a much more difficult job, but it's still essential nonetheless."

Hirata and Kushida both knew which students Sora was talking about, Sudou was the first name that came to mind, they just weren't able to name him publicly, he was still one of their classmates after all.

Sora's goal was not to make Sudou the target of the class either. Both he and his group of allies were aware of the special exams that would make the classes compete with each other. A fight between classes was a team fight, if Sora wanted to win such a fight, he had to be able to unite his whole class, otherwise it was impossible.

"For now, we will take advantage of this afternoon's classes to observe the students and see which ones have changed their attitude."

Continued Sora.

"But how are we going to do that? We don't know precisely which students were disruptive yesterday."

Kushida asked.

Shiro passed a piece of paper to Sora who unfolded it in front of Kushida and Hirata, on it was drawn a table with the names of several students and some information.

"Shiro traced in her memory all the student behaviors that could be considered problematic, it was noticed that some students were generally not disruptive but had some particular habits that could negatively affect the performance of the class. You can take the list and work through it together if you' d like. This afternoon we will see which of the behaviors on this list will vanish and which will remain to be addressed."

Kushida and Hirata were so shocked that Sora's words entered through one ear and exited through another. They looked at Shiro with a terrified look on their faces, unable to believe that she was able to rewind her memory so that she could visually remember every classmate and their behavior at specific times. Nevertheless, they accepted the list rather quickly and stopped staring at Shiro, not wanting to intimidate her.

"Do you have some free time, Kushida-chan? We can go work on this list at my desk if you want."

"Good idea, see you later Sora-kun, Shiro-chan!"

The two headed to the front of the classroom, Hirata returned to his chair and Kushida leaned on his desk, both of them reading the list with great curiosity and amazement, still unable to believe what Shiro had done.