OUR PAST - CHAPTER 5

(Rena's thoughts)

Then Jake had to open his mouth."Dude, what's your freaking mind, mind your own business? Can't you see I'm with her dude?" To which Gabriel then said "shut up or it's your last day" he said to Jake and punched him hard, then Jake got up to punch him but failed and received a kick in his stomach causing him to fall and shout out of pain. I was horrified. I got up myself, and Mia then said, "It's all because of you bit*h" angrily at me, Jake was moving away, and she stood now in front of Gabriel. I looked at Mia, who was shaking now, afraid of what he would do to her when he found out about her using him and cheating, but then she smirked and said something. I never thought she could go so low,"
What are you talking about? I never texted you or something to meet me, " looking innocent. "Don't lie, Mia," Gabriel told her. "I would never do that Rena you had my phone with you yesterday.
Didn't you do this?" she asked, looking at me as if I did it, "No, no, I didn't. You told me you'll tell him the truth." she looked at me pissed, "What do you mean, Rena?" Gabriel asked shocked "what is the truth?"and she said something so hurtful. "You're a snake, aren't ya tryin'? It makes me bad, I saw it long back. You are one of the biggest snake". By now, the whole parking lot was full of students. I just stood there. I felt it, I felt the hate that everyone was looking at me in disgusted, they didn't believe the weren't going to believe me, "no I would never" I said as anger in my voice clear "you did everything Rena, you dis everything dont try to hide now" she was crying " you had an eye for my Gabriel from the start you wanted him so have him, don't try to ruin everything what about our friendship?" I should be saying this, why is she saying this, she then come to me and slapped me and shouted, "YOU ARE A SNAKE SHE IS A SNAKE EVERYONE" Gabriel even the juniors everyone looked at me with no respect ever since that day I hated coming to school because of this.

Sara and her group hated me too because they thought I set up Jake with Mia. I don't know the truth, but I'm sure they've already made up something fake shit. I was bullied everyday, everytime they saw me, and since then, I never had a close friend, and Jake, on the other hand, told everyone I wanted money and I did set him up with Mia, which I never did.

Gabriel just looked at me with hate, and as if I was not there and whenever I saw him or his friends, it was the end. his friends would never go away without making me cry in the washroom or run, and today, I have nowhere to go.
I wonder all the time why and how I got into a big mess like this. Therefore, I was labelled as the 'Snake of the school' it was during Freshman year and now during my last year after 4 years I'll be free.

(Present time)

"Sorry," I said, trying to get away from his grip. "Stop," he said, frustrated. What, why today, why, please not today
"Yes, is there any problem?" I asked
"You guys go ahead. I want to talk about something with her. " he said to his friends "Why would you talk to a loser like her" said one of his friend "no a snake" they all were laughing now at me "just go" he said annoyed "Ok bro chill we are going" they all left. Then Gabriel told me something "Meet me on the rooftop at break tomorrow," he said.

I agreed. Why? Cause I didn't want to talk a lot especially not with him, but this is so stupid now that I will have to meet him alone on a rooftop. He left, and I was stuck in my thoughts when i turned to see who was staring so much it was Rose. She didn't have any work, did she, I ran. I came to my classroom, took a deep breath, and thought about what's really happening? what is he even up to? what does he want? Is Gabriel going crazy.

After my classes ended, aunt came to pick me up. She had dinner and left again she's a busy woman. I freshened up and scrolled through instagram till I was sleepy.

My alarm rang it was morning already, so soon I wondered why I didn't want to get up, it was cause of my bed was not letting me to everyone's excuse I suppose.

I couldn't get Gabriel out of my head. What does he actually want from me? Thinking about him makes my head hurt. I went down had food, came school just like yesterday. Again here I was infront of it. (To be continued)

 (To be continued)

Author ttee~

Edited on June 8th 2023.
Edited on April 5th 2024.

Greetings, Pretty People,
Thanks for reading so far. keep reading to find out... In the next chapter.

Thank you for reading this story
Will I ever be happy ?

Only available on wattapad .