SAVIOR- CHAPTER 6

Time was running faster than ever, It was already the lunch break, everyone im the hallways and cafeteria. I felt as if I was in deep trouble at the same time a thought crossed my head. What if I could go back and be normal again, happy agian and again it was impossible.

It was already time to meet him, after staying in my thoughts for a while. I quickly left without delaying further.
I arrived at the rooftop and opened the door. I saw him standing there.

Gabriel stool tall, drinking his soda with his brown hair flying with the wind. His eyes focused on the birds flying he turned and stared at me for a few seconds, breaking the silence while his hands slid through his hair, fixing them

"You came," he asked, stunned. "Yeah, I did," I said. My throat is dry, my ears fuming red, and it was a reaction I had whenever I felt embarrassed or shy. How could God make someone so beautiful. I wondered what he was thinking. Then he said, "I'll be straight to the point," a pause whole while his eyes looked deep into mine and I watched him as he said "I need a favor from you," he stopped and I asked "A favor for what? What kind of favor? " I was so confused, "I need you to tutor my younger sister," he said. "Me, but why?" I asked him,"She is important and she's horrible in studies and I need you to help her. I'm not so good in studies, you know that" so why ask me, I didn't understand why he wanted me tutor his sister, if she's important why did he ask me "couldn't you get a tutor like anyone else" I asked him cause of course I wouldn't want to do it, meeting him regularly would be a torture he said something that shocked me. "I don't trust people with my sister. Don't overthink it, Rena." he knew me so well but failed to understand me completely. But wait, what? "You trust me?" He didn't reply he came close to me, my breath stuck. He knew it didn't he the effect he has on me.

"Don't forget I can make you suffer more then this you will have to tutor her" then I said "I don't have a choice do I" to which he replied coldly "No you don't" and he then looked at me once again the ocean eyes he had filled with mystery were gone but now ice cold hatred filled in them. I shouldn't, I shouldn't overthink it. I took deep breaths again and looked at sky it was so beautiful like always, then the bell rang I left for my classes. After a long day, I could finally go home it was the second and felt short. I just wanted to sleep, and Gabriel suddenly asked me to tutor his sister. What am I gonna? I don't want any more drama in my life. I just wanted a peaceful last year of high school. I came out of my classroom near the gate, I stood alone and looked around to find Aunty Amber.

Then my phone rang , it was a call from her I answered, "Hey honey how was your day" she asked me how do I tell her "it was fine" I said "umm good to hear that well today I might no be able to pick you up I am sorry can't you just come by any of your friends car" oh now how do I tell her I don't have friends "what's wrong though why can't you come" I was kind of lazy cause if I had to walk it's going to very far and time consuming "sorry honey I'm bussy with work" I understand her of course having so much expenses you will have to work harder and that's all because of me.

I felt bad to say anything to Aunty Amber because she works so hard "it's okay aunty just take care and eat" I said "thank you honey get home save" she said "yes bye."

Now the question is how will I get home, I decided I would walk and take a bus. It's about 1hr:20min if I walked  30 min to the bus stop and then only 5 min to home. So I walked the streets full of unknown people, it was buildings and there were clubs down the street which I wouldn't be crossing cause I'm taking bus I giggled taking to myself, sometimes I was smart.

I wore my hood (cap) and walked as fast as I could then I reached the bus stop only to know non of them go to my place at this time the one which is going it's very late but now I got no option so I guess I will have to wait. I sat on the waiting area while reading my fanstay novels. I waited and waited. There was no sign of any bus. I gave up and just decided to walk and walk after I came a long way, and the time was around evening.