US - CHAPTER 4

Mia had been cheating on Gabriel for 3 months now. She wanted to date the guy that she hung out with officially. Her plan was a destruction for Rena because she was smart and she felt jealous.

But the plan didn't go as she had expected because Rena had said 'no' to all her plans they both had a huge fight in which Mia true face came inforont of Rena, she acted differently the words which she spoke were harsh and only got hasher. Mia didn't care about anyone or anything without anyone knowing that she had already begun her plan.

After all the nasty stuff Rena had with her best friend, she was just full of crap. She missed her best friend. She finished her science exam and decided to talk with Mia when she got a text that read "Hey dear bestie I'm sorry for acting like a b**** with you, give me a chance to make it up to you." Then "Meet me in the classroom near the music room." Rena was shocked her best friend never owned up to her mistakes. she told "yes I'll meet you in 10 minutes."

She arrived inside the room, she had a bad feeling, but Mia was her only friend. I arrived at the classroom, texted her,

(Text)

"yo where are you?" (Rena)
"I'm coming, bae," (Mia)

Then an unexpected guest entered which was "Gabriel" he came in and looked at me confused as the door closed suddenly, "what's going on" he asked looking at the door, "I have no idea" Rena said, confused. He tried opening it, but it was locked from outside. "It's locked," he said, cursing along.
She quickly texted Mia, but she wasn't replying, then tried calling her. "What the hell is going on?" He shouted angrily.

(Rena's thoughts)

Let me tell you about him he wasn't the cute, soft, and kindhearted boy. But the bad, popular, hottest boy of our school, he seemed normal until. Also, I always heard rumors about him and his family. He is pretty rich, which made half of the school. Perhaps everyone was scared of him. He was very handsome, his ocean blue eyes with light brown hair, he was tall, masculine and he had cream complex and a sharp nose and jaw he even had some freckles but very less. Never saw a more handsome guy in my life. Would make you beg to go out with a handsome guy like him, but NO CAUSE Y'ALL KNOW "BAD BOYS EQUAL TROUBLE" end of discussion.

"I don't know. I seriously don't know,"
I said, trying to calm myself out of what the heck was really happening.
"Where is Mia? Did you guys plan to do this? She's been acting strange since weeks" he said, "I don't know" I said he was now angry his eyes were darker shade of blue with his jaw clenched together like he was about to end someone "is there something I should know? Rena" I think it was the first time he said my name. I actually thought he didn't know my name.
"I do -n't know," I said with my voice shaking. Maybe I should just tell about her crush, her going on dates with him, but I can't betray my friend and she told me she would come clean soon, she promised me she would end this. He walked closer to me. What is he doing? I took steps back until I felt the cold wall against my back. "Do you think I'm a fool?" He asked still a few cm away."N-oo no, why would I?" I stuttered."You think I wouldn't know that you have been sending me anonymous texts from multiple accounts in attempts to break me and Mia?" He whispered and stared down at me. I was speechless, cold sweet running down my back, mouth was dryer than ever.

The hate and disgust in his eyes for me was enough, I understood he would never believe me. "I never thought you would be like the rest of them. Maybe I was wrong," he said and backed off and called someone, but what did he mean? How did it know it's me? Within 2 minutes, someone opened the door and was successful. I think we were in there for 8 minutes, and it felt like infinity. But as I walked towards the door to get out the tension was unbearable.I suddenly felt a presence behind me not looking back I rushed to the door but before I could open the door it was slammed by a hand over my head. Trapping me between his hands and door. I was too scared to turn around, too scared to face him.

Gabriel came close again but this time he was closer. I could feel his breath on my skin, his dangerous eyes staring down at me, into my soul.

My heartbeat faster than ever the distance between us was no longer there but the words that he spoke next scared me forever.

He whispered into my ears,

"If I ever come to know that you have planned this up, I'll make sure your life is a living nightmare," in his deep, cold voice sending shivers through out my body.

He mumbled "Rena" in low voice dangerously laughing, resulting goosebumps around my neck and body. My face mixed with emotions, I wish, I could see him but I wasn't brave enough.

He succeeded in making it one. He looked at me coldly, disgusted and disinterested to even look at me ever again and it broke a part, just a little perhaps.

It didn't matter, it shouldn't have mattered how he looked at me
but to my silly heart it did.
It mattered.

I was still in shock as the reality of what happened hit me. I ran from the classroom to find Mia. But before I could find her, he was already there in the middle of the parking lot, there she in arms of a guy, they were not his. He stood there shocked, and I could see he was hurt, looking at Mia, her face being eaten by a guy none other than Jake Millers. They were kissing. JAKE, who's Sara's current boyfriend.

I saw as he ran towards them my heart beating as fast as it could. All those emotions in his eyes had vanished. His anger was visible. Yes, he was angry, and I felt like he's gonna end someone today. I knew that Gabriel Robertson wasn't going to let it go. I wanted to run away, but I don't know how I could. My feet were glued to the ground. I kept hearing the words that he had whispered just some minutes ago.

He was half way in the lot when he saw me and running towards me I moved away, turning but then he harshly took my hand "let go of me" I said "NO" his voice was so cold I was trying to get away from his grip but I couldn't. He was too strong, then I said, "Please let go," he hardened his grip, causing pain. My whimpering had no reaction. Of course, it didn't he hates me.

He took me to Mia and pushed me to the ground, which did hurt a lot. Mia was in shock. I guesse they were too busy eating each other faces to not see a red bull coming their way. "Oh my my God, what's with you?" Mia started acting, the only thing she's good at moving away from Jake and towards me. I was still on the ground angry but then Gabriel shouted, "You told me you'll meet me, then why did you lie? If you didn't freaking lie to me, then why the heck did you not tell me you're with someone else. We are fu*king dating!"

 We are fu*king dating!"

Author ttee~

Edited December 30th, 2023.
Edited April 4th, 2024.

Greetings, Pretty People,
Hello, thanks for reading so far.
Keep on reading to find out what gonna happen next. Love y'all <3.

Thank you for reading this story
Will I ever be happy ?

Only available on wattapad .