We are back

Sorry for being away for so long have been really really busy with school last semester now but I have decided to try and continue with this story
I will not update every day but I'll do my best
So here we go!
—————————————————————————

We are back at arsenal it's been awhile and it's almost time for the Christmas break. Me and Leah are still together and I have basically moved in at her apartment. We have decided to not tell the public yet so it's just our teammates,friends and family's that knows.
We have one more game before the holidays and after Christmas we have almost two weeks off.
Leah - come on Y/n we need to go!
Leah yells half way out the door
Y/n - I'm coming just need to find my phone !
I yell back
phone is ringing
Y/n - found it !
I hurry to the door where Leah is standing.
Leah - where was it? (Looking at me with a big annoying smile)
I answer her so quiet that she has to ask another question
Leah - what did you say where was it? (Even bigger smile)
I have given up at this point she's just gonna laugh at me anyway might as well tell her.
Y/n - In my back pocket....
Leah starts to laugh
Leah - so same place as last time then?
Y/n - Haha yes, can we go now though we where in a hurry?
Leah - yeah let's go.

At Meadow Park before the last game of the season against Everton.
As usual Jonas talk and goes through the starting lineup and all the tactics for the game.
I have been playing even better then before the international break and have been getting a lot of playing time. I'm starting the game on the left wing.

The game starts
1-0 by Beth Mead! A nice long ball from Katie that Beth takes down with a nice touch and puts in the back of the net.
2-0 by Y/n ! Nothing could stop me Lia passed me the ball and I just ran passed my defender and placed the ball to the right of the goalkeeper.
3-0 by Y/n ! Wow what a strike I can't believe it myself. I received the ball outside the box and stroke the ball with lot of power it went straight into the top left corner of the goal.

Half time 3-0
4-0 by Y/n ! another goal this time from a corner. Steph takes the corner and on the back post I tap it in. I have scored a hat-trick for Arsenal!
5-0 by Kim Little! Stina gets tackled inside the penalty area and the referee gives a second yellow to the player that tackled her and a penalty to us. Stina gets carried off the field it was a really bad tackle let's just hope it's not to bad. The penalty is scored by Kim easily.

Before the final whistle another of our players goes down on the field and it's Caitlin oh no two strikers in one game and Lina is already out for the rest of the season this is not good. Caitlin can't continue and is taken out of the game.

End of the game

After the game the bad news came both Stina and Caitlin are most likely missing the rest of the season.

Time for Christmas and after the break the start of the transfer window.