Questions?

You are now in your England tracksuit and on your way down ready for the interviews.
The first one is just you talking and answering questions about it being your first England call up so you just answer everything.
(Well that went easy now it's time for the one with Ella)

interviewer - so what's going to happen is that I'll ask you random questions fans has sent in and you'll just answer them is that ok?
Ella - yes bring them on
Y/n - let's go!

Ella - Hi my name is Ella
Y/n - And I'm Y/n and we're going to answer some random questions sent in by fans.
interviewer - first question which goal that you have scored is your favorite?
Ella - mine is easy it's the goal I scored in the finals.
Y/n - okay now I just gotta top that *laughs*mmm let me think, my first ever goal in a game when I was about 5 years old. Not quite the same but you'll never forget your first goal

interviewer - next one, who in the England team are you closest to?
Y/n - for me it's probably Leah or Beth.
Ella - wow I'm hurt *pretends to cry*
Y/n - oh stop it like you where gonna say me *laughs*
Ella - Touché my friend, haha mine is Less but I think everyone knew that by now
interviewer - game day meal ? What do you eat before a game?
Ella - normally some sort of salad with chicken
Y/n - I'm pretty simple just a sandwich or pasta of some sort.
interviewer - okay last question, what is your favorite team other then your own?
Y/n - Real, Real Madrid the best team ever always great players and 14 champions league wins.
Ella - I can't pick United? Then I'm with you on Real Madrid because of Ronaldo.
interviewer - thank you so much Ella and Y/n
*shake hands*
Y/n/Ella - no worries the pleasure was ours.

You now have a little break before your interview with Leah so you decide to have a look around at all the other interviews.