England - Austria part 2

Second half begins
(Okey time to prove myself)
4-0 after 10 minutes once again it's Beth to no surprise. G makes a long ball that Beth takes down and places the ball into the net.
After that the game slows down and it's not really a competition anymore they have given up and we are happy with the lead so we are just playing safe and protecting it.
5-0 - the ball comes into the penalty-box I don't have time to even think before the ball lands at my feet I have no memory of who has passed to me or what I did after that I just remember ever everyone jumping on top of me and falling to the ground.
Ella - What a strike!
Less - omg Y/n how did you do that!
Lucy - what a debut!
We run back for kick off and the referee blows the full time whistle just after that. ( I scored on my debut and it was the last kick off the game wow)

Sarina had a talk with us all after the game before we go back to the hotel.

The rest of camp went great and me and Leah were getting even closer but still not wanting everyone to know.
The game against Denmark was a close game and we needed the win to qualify for the World Cup in the summer. We won the game with 2-0 at the end but I didn't come on. Sarina talked to me after the game and told me to keep up the way I'm playing and I will become a crucial part of this squad.

It's the end of camp and it's time to go back to Arsenal and continue the season.
If I only knew what was to come when we got back to Arsenal training....