Roommates

I put the headphones on and sits behind Leah while she answers the questions about me.
We start with introducing each other
Y/n - Hi I'm Y/n
Leah - And I'm Leah Williamson and this is roommates.

Leah pov:
I start reading the First one, where is Y/n from?
the options are Kensington, Kingston or Greenwich
I didn't even need the options she's from Kingston easy.
Next one question number two

How old were Y/n when she made her Arsenal debut? The options are 21,22 or 23
Mmm well I know she started playing for the first team this year but she did play one game last season so I'll go with 22 it can be 23 but I think it was before she turned 23.
Okey moving on to the third question

Who in the England squad is Y/n closest to?
And the options are Beth Mead, Alessia Russo or Ella Toone?
Okey so apart from me (I say looking back at her and her eyes wondering what I'm on about)
The answer must be Tooney they have played together since they were young and also Alessia but I know they were roommates so I'll go with Ella Toone.
Okay question number four

Which country would Y/n most like to visit?
Options are Spain, Thailand or the US
(I don't really know this one we haven't talked about traveling that much more than her summer with her family)
It's a 50/50 between Spain and the US because she was just in Thailand durning the summer so I guess I'll go with the US
Last question

Who is Y/n footballing hero? and the options are Marta, Kelly Smith or Abby Wambach
Not going easy here are we? *laughs*
Really hard question I don't think it's Marta but maybe it is I don't know (I'm thinking so hard who it is but I have no idea)
Okey I'll go Kelly Smith even though I'm not sure.

End of Leah pov.

I see the interviewer and Leah talking and signaling for me to take off the headphones.
Y/n - how did it go?
Leah - we will see later but I'm hoping for 5/5 *smirking*
Y/n - confident wow no pressure on me now *laughs*
Leah - good luck
She says and goes over to the chair where I sat before and puts on the headphones.

Ok let's do this I'll start to read the first question
When did Leah make her England debut?
Options are 2018, 2019 or 2020
It's not 2020 because I know she was part of the World Cup squad 2019, I think the answer is 2019 but I'm unsure.
Okey question number two

What would Leah be if she wasn't a footballer?
And the options are teacher, musician or accountant
Well obvious an accountant because she is studying to become one but I do think she would be great at all three.
Let's move on to question number three
Against which team did Leah score her first England goal ?
The three options are Czech Republic, Norway or Germany
She scored her famous penalty against Norway but that was with the youth team *thinks*
If it was Germany she would have made a bigger deal about it so I'll go with Czech Republic.
On to the next one I think it question number four now

What would Leah say is her most annoying habit?
Options are her food pallet, untidiness or competitiveness
Okey so she is really competitive but I don't think she would say that it's a annoying habit. She only eat some foods but at the same time she like the food that she does eat so for her it's not annoying just for everyone she's going out to eat with it. It has to be her untidiness I'll just tell you one thing you don't want do share a room with her for to long *you laugh and look at Leah*
Last question here we go *claps your hands*

What is one thing she couldn't live without?
The three options are Football, Dog or Family
She would be miserable without all three but she could never be without her family so I'll say family.
Interviewer - thank you for the answers now let's see who won.

————————————
Who will win we will soon find out?