The aftermatch

Later back at the hotel.

You open the door to your room and try to get ready to face Leah but you have no idea what to say.
Leah opens the door and see you packing up your stuff.
Leah - Hey?
Y/n - Hi
Leah - so will you talk to me now or are you still mad?
Y/n - I wasn't mad Leah, I just had
Leah interrupts you
Leah - well tell me what it was then because it  was something (starts to become irritated)

Y/n - Leah!
She looks at you and you speak.
Y/n - As I was saying, I had to get away because my emotions were taking over. remembering my mom and my last memory with her, thinking you liked me, trying to have fun with the girls.

You keep on rambling on about everything that happened when Leah interrupts you again.

Leah - wait wait go back
Y/n - what?
Leah - what did you say after everything with your mom?
Y/n ohh eh that I was trying to have a fun night with the girls (oh no what did I say now)
Leah - no no before that
Y/n - I don't remember (Shit) look I'm gonna go get ready I'm really tired from the game so.

Leah gets closer and you are now standing eye to eye. You don't move.
Leah - so you said nothing about me liking you? (She says in a teasing way)
Y/n - No (holding your breath)
You both look straight into each other's eyes,
no one breaks the eye contact.
Leah - because I do
Y/n - you do what?
Leah - like you, surely you must known that?

You break the eye contact and starts to pace around the room kind of panicking.

Y/n - I thought you did Leah but then when you didn't know the answers and you didn't wanna be my teammate and
Leah - Y/n!
*Leah grabs your hand and kisses you to make you stop pacing and talking.*

You look at her and she looks at you.

Leah - so do you like me?
*you kiss her back*
Leah - I'll take that as a yes
Y/n - actions speak louder than words (flirtatious)
You look at Leah with a giant grin on your face.
Y/n - as much as I would wanna talk about this can we do it in the morning I am actually really tired. (Yawning)
Leah - of course as long as you are okey?
Y/n - never better
You give Leah a kiss on the cheek. Then you go to your bed and get under the covers
Y/n - good night Le
Leah has gone to the bathroom to get ready.
Leah - Le huh? I like the nickname, sleep tight Y/n.

————————————————
What's next?