See ya

Training starts with an easy passing drill and after that a technic drill and ends with us all just stretching with one of the coaches. I ignored Ella the whole training session just because I'm actually not mad I think she know that to but it's kinda funny.
As some of the players starts going back to the boot room I can feel someone coming up behind me.
*whispers*
Leah - Hi girlfriend missed you at breakfast
Y/n - well hello to you too
Leah - wanna meet up later?
Y/n - of course I do
Leah - great I'll come over to your room after lunch just gotta to talk to G first as well.
Y/n - perfect see you later girlfriend
I can see that Leah starts to smile before walking away.
I stay behind awhile just taking in everything and watching the pitch. (god I really love this felling and playing football.)

I'm back in my room after lunch laying on the bed with headphones and watching different videos on YouTube.
Ella - Y/n!
I look up and see a angry Ella standing with her arms crossed in front of my bed.
I take off my headphones.
Y/n - What? *annoyed*
Ella - how long are you gonna ignore me?
Y/n - don't know yet haven't decided
Ella - oh come on I know you and you're just messing with me
Y/n - really?
I just wait and Ella just looks at me and after a while I can't help but to start laughing.
Ella - I knew it you little shit
Y/n - hey I'm older then you
Ella - still, so we're good?
Y/n - always *hugs* but if you wake me up like that again I will get payback.
Ella - fine I'll try my best not to, do you wanna go see what's going on downstairs?
Y/n - I were going to see Leah but haven't heard from her so sure let's go
Ella - okey great come on then
We go downstairs but I text Leah on our way down.

Texting with Leah:
Y/n- Hey me and Tooney went downstairs can we meet there?
Leah - sure will be down in a little bit oh and G will tag along as well
Y/n - okay see you soon
Leah - see ya