The other side

Leah gets to the training facility and walks out to the pitch and sees Y/n shooting.

Leah pov:
(wow she's really good haven't even missed a shot)
Leah - Hey save some for training!
Y/n turns and looks at me. (Wow she's so beautiful.)

Y/n comes over.

Y/n - Hi how long have you been here?
Leah - ehh about 10 minutes.
Y/n - Stalker
She says jokingly and walks over to the rest of the team. I just laugh at her and walks after.
Training starts and attackers goes to one side and defenders to the other.

Back to Y/n.

As we walk towards the middle of the pitch to start the first drill I keep on looking back at Leah to see what she is doing. Beth throws a ball at the back of my head and I quickly snap out of it and starts to focus on the drill.

Y/n - Sorry
Beth - Must be something really interesting over there.
Y/n - yeah it looks like a really fun drill they are doing.
I say and throws the ball back at Beth
Beth - aha yeah a super fun drill.
Beth says in a sarcastic way.

We start training and the last exercise is a shooting drill.
Beth passes the ball from the edge of the box back to Stina outside the penalty box who passes forward to me and I hit the ball straight in to the top right corner of the goal. Oh my god what a goal.

As I turn around holding my hands up celebrating I see that everybody on the team are just standing there shocked and start to applaud.
Beth and Stina comes over and celebrates with me.
Beth and Stina - what a goal Y/n!
Y/n - it's just training (I say being modest but on the inside I'm freaking out.)
Beth - if you can do that in our games we will be unstoppable this season.
Y/n- I'll try my best.

Training end and everyone goes back to their rooms before dinner.

You and Leah are talking in your room.
Leah - do you want to see if some of the girls want to play a game or watch some movies?
Y/n - yes that sound perfect we can ask them at dinner.
Leah - okey let's do it.

The team have no more training today but has a pre season match tomorrow against Leverkusen.
So the afternoon is free.

Later at dinner.