City

It's GAME TIME!
we are out on the pitch as the commentators are announcing the starting lineup. I'm so ready and in the zone I can't wait to show Sarina what I can do. Let's get this win.
The game starts:
Arsenal has the most ball possession but isn't creating any dangerous chances. Instead City gets a corner in the 30 minute and scores 0-1 to City.

Kim - come on girls we need to step up if we wanna win this!
0-1 stands to halftime.
Halftime
Now it's a whole different game we are playing even better and are creating chance after chance.
1-1 comes after just 5 minutes in.
Lia passes forward to Viv who turns and picks out a perfect ball into the penalty box the ball lands right at my feet's and all I have to do is put it in to the goal.

65 minutes played I get a long ball from Leah and takes it with me, now I'm runs down the left hand side crosses a ball in that connects with Viv right foot and into the left top corner 2-1 Arsenal and we are back.

3-1 in the 84 minute. Beth dribbles past her defender and passes the ball to me. I take a touch and hits it with power into the back of the net.

The final whistle blows the match ends 3-1 Arsenal.

After the game everybody got back to the hotel to get ready and soon enough we where at the airport waiting to get on the plane back to London.
I'm sitting with Beth,Leah,Lia and Viv talking.
Beth - I'm bored can we please do something?
Y/n - like what?
Beth - I don't know anything
Viv - okay I got nothing
Lia - nope nothing
Leah - yeah me neither
Beth - Y/n any ideas ?
Y/n - come on
You take Beth's hand and take her with you to the wending machine.
Beth - I like the way you think
Y/n - what do you want ?
Beth - some candy or no chocolate no wait some
Y/n - take a look and let me know when you have decided.
You yell to Leah, Lia and Viv.
Y/n - do you guys want anything!
Leah/Viv/Lia - No thanks you!
Y/n - okey Beth have you decided yet?
Beth - yes that one B10 (she says happy)
Y/n - ok good.
You press in B10 and she gets her chocolate bar after that you press in C14 to get yourself gummy bears.
You and Beth make you're way back to Leah, Lia and Viv when...

——————————
What's next 🤷‍♀️