bad friend

while mrs Scott is telling us something about Christmas, i stare at the clock. It's been so long, but the time moves so slow.

I lay my head down on the table and slowly dare a look over to George and Arthur, cause you can hear them laugh.

"stop-" George whispers while trying to remove Arthur's hand from his stomach.
It slowly starts to get quiet and black- the whole room is black except from George.

he's lighting up.

i don't hear mrs Scott, i don't hear Arthur or anyone else talking. I just hear George laughing, nothing more, nothing less.

my heart beat is gone, my air is gone, my whole body doesn't move.. except from my eye. they move to his eyes, then to his mouth, then to his hands and again to his eyes.

could it be that I choose the wrong one..?

"Clay!"

everything goes back to normal.

"huh- yeah?" I look at mrs Scott as i sit myself probably down "when is Christmas in Germany?" she asks.

"25th December." I proudly say "wrong." she says "you can day dream later. now you will listen carefully and tell me when Christmas is in Germany." she says.

"George."

"It's on the 24th December." George says "why?" she asks "uhh-" he stops. "in Germany, it is on the Heiliger Abend (literally "Holy Evening", Christmas Eve), or more commonly, Heiligabend or Weihnachtsabend, that Geschenke (presents) are ausgepackt (unwrapped). So on December 24, not December 25!" Arthur suddenly tells.

"wow- that's right." she smiles at him "see, that's how it's done Clay."

"I don't care about Germany, they can do whatever they want." I say annoyed "don't be annoyed cause someone else knew the answer." Arthur says.

"you shut up. none is talking to you!" I turn around "someone's mad~" he whispers, but loud enough for me to hear.

"hell yes I'm mad- and if I were you I would be careful!" I say "enough!" mrs Scott almost shouts.

I look over to George, but he just laughs as he turns around to Arthur and grabs his arm. I turn around and look at the board, not paying attention.

god- I hate this Arthur.

"alright, you guys will now get into a group of two people that I'll decide." mrs Scott says "can I be in a group with Arthur?" I hear George ask "I'll decide." she says.

"George, you'll be in a group with Clay."

lets go!

"can't I be in a group with Arthur?" he sighs "no, now get up and sit yourself next to Clay." she says.

"ugh." he makes as he gets up and I make space for him. He angrily sits himself down and stares at the wall.

he looks kinda cute.

"okay, you guys will now talk about Christmas and at the end of the lesson you'll tell me about the Christmas from your partner." mrs Scott says.

I turn a little over to George, but he doesn't dare a look to me.

I sigh.

"tell me about your Christmas." i say, but he ignores me. "come on dude." I sigh as I throw my head on the table and look at him.

but George keeps looking angrily at the wall.

maybe..

I get up and move to his ear, he was about to cover it but i took his hand.